How can we build better software for you?

Gym only Wod

When I make a Wod I wanted to be seen only in the box. I don't want my athletes to know the wod before they step in. For example If I'm an athlete and I see there are 100 pull ups in the wod I will not go because I just don't feel like pull myself to the bar today. And that is not the point in CrossFit. It will be awesome If I can make a workout and post it but only the athletes in the box can see it.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Stavri Stavrev shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Douglas Perreault commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are several boxes that I have been to that are doing just the opposite. They are scheduling the WODs a week in advance and the athletes can see the entire week. there may be a handful of people that cherry pick their WODs -- and you should call them on it -- but there are probably a lot more that appreciate knowing what the WOD is ahead of time so they know what equipment to bring. For someone taking a subway or (like me sometimes, a motorcycle) not having to lug every piece of equipment to every WOD is great.

If there were a way to vote this down, I would do it, personally. I understand where the poster is coming from, but from my experience over the past five years this doesn't really seem like an issue to most athletes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base