How can we build better software for you?

Schedule Early Membership Cancellation

Terminate membership on a date. It's not uncommon for people to need to cancel memberships prior to the end of the contract term. People change jobs, move, get redeployed, etc. At the moment, the only way to terminate a membership is to do it effective immediately, or schedule it on the next auto-renew date. There is no way to schedule an in term deactivation date - for example, at the end of the current billing cycle. At the moment, the only two options are to give yourself a calendar reminder to end manually deactivate the membership on the desired date, or go in and manually void all of the remaining invoices for that membership. This is a pretty basic function on all of your competitors systems; I don't know why it doesn't already exist.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rebecca Schlieman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - I need this function at my gym as well. It's very cumbersome to cancel someone before the end of their contract term, and it has to happen fairly regularly due to members who move, are deployed, or are injured.

• Jay Storey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To avoid coaches accidentally letting members off contracts only allow admins to do so

Feedback and Knowledge Base