How can we build better software for you?

Athlete mood

I visited a gym in Germany and they had a physical whiteboard, no Wodify. They had all athletes put their name on the board, and include either one +, two ++, or three +++, which indicates how they are feeling that day so the coach knows how to treat that athlete. + means i'm not feeling it today, rough night, etc., so i'm just here to sweat. ++ means i'm feeling middle of the road, and could go either way. +++ means i'm here for PRs and to kick *** so scream in my face if you have to!

I think it would be great if athletes could sign in to wodify with a status like that, that is public on the coachboard so the coach can see how everyone is feeling, and the status stays with the athlete's performance for that day, so when they go back and look at their previous scores, they can see how they were feeling that day giving some insight into the score.

Does wodify currently have a feature like this? or would it be something you find useful and could integrate in the future?

Thanks for listening!

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robert Ochs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Arnar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was about to write about the same idea! Wodify please add, this would be so helpful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base