How can we build better software for you?

SPEED up WODIFY

WODIFY is SLOW, VERY SLOW. It's slow on my work computer, my home computer and at CFPG. Please stop trying to build new funky apps and just make it run at a acceptable speed. The number one reason I am thinking of leave WODIFY, is because it's SLOW

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
crossfitprincegeorge shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
need feedback...  ·  AdminMelissa K (Product Manager, Wodify) responded  · 

Could you provide more feedback on this? Is Wodify slow specifically when you try to complete a certain actions or is there a specific time of day you notice the system is slow? Unfortunately simply saying the system is slow makes if very hard to troubleshoot.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raffael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Scott
    I have the same problem. Changing the status of several invoices or programming gets very annoying because it takes twice as long due to the constant waiting until Wodify processed the latest command entry.
    @support team: are you going to adress this issues? otherwise we are planing to change our business to another "faster" software.

• Scott Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surprisingly, Wodify staff seem unaware of these issues but is very common and I've seen many posts just googling about the issue. The interface as a whole is slow. It appears to be either poor programming or lack of resources on the backend. I'm guessing possibly a mixture of the two.
    I frequently get errors that the 'script couldn't load' or the 'connection was reset'.
    There is a help document on testing speed but isn't applicable since pings have been disabled on the app.wodify.com IP.
    Would love for more people to post about these issues to something can be done. This is one of the top reasons why we are looking at alternatives to Wodify.

Feedback and Knowledge Base