How can we build better software for you?

Let's get rid of MyFitnessPal, FitBit, etc and have them all link up to our Wodify app. Body metrics, weight, nutrition, cal in/out, HR.

Let's have our Wodify app link to all other health apps, MyFitnessPal, FitBit, Garmin, etc. Lets have it track body metrics, HR, cal in/out, workouts and Nutrition. They already link up to each other why not have them link to Wodify app and give a full health screen all-in-one? Don't tell me it's not possible BTWB does it. If they can do it so can we.

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nicholas Reedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sure the WOD could be sent to some Garmin devices so as a user you could go through the movements on the device for better tracking of metrics. I would love to not have to write down my split times and numbers mid workout. Some things would have to be logged externally of course.

A robust Wodify API would be nice, then the user community could cover whatever bases you don't want to cover internally. (supported/unsupported) - probably should be a separate request

• Sophia Kitchen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We currently use Polar Heart Rate Monitors for one of our group classes. Any chance of integrating with Polar or FitMetrix?

• Joey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see the integration or if Wodify could create it's own system. A lot of our coaches train 1 on 1 as well, and we have had to look into other software for tracking. If wodify could add more personal stats like Bodyfat, bodycomp tracking, custom workouts trainers can create, custom nutrition plans and tracking we would have an all in one software.

• Derek Rampersaud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should include similar features to what Orange Theory or MyZone offer as far as HR monitors with instantaneous feedback on the TVs we all already have in our boxes. Super excited about this feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base