How can we build better software for you?

Ability to star-favorite exercises for quick lookup

Using the mobile looking up a workout is really a pain. Since there is no search like functionality (only a scroll down) athlete basically have to scroll through the entirey of their boxes historical workouts and exercises.

I would like the ability to star favorite exercises and ahve there be a new option called "Favorites" under "Performance History" mobile navigation. This would then show a listing of the exercises I return to most frequently via "Add Performance" without having to scroll through a bunch of my boxes stuff to arrive at "weighted pull up", for example, to enter some data.

This would also enable to app to be more customized per user and make data entry easier.

The goal of wodify should be to get as much athlete data into the system thereby making it impossible to go to a box without it for fear of losing all that info. (I could on on this point about for pay web servers for athletes and links to other systems using the wodify data but will leave that for another day)

Thanks!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
cboneck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Yes - 2017  ·  AdminMelissa K (Product Manager, Wodify) responded  · 

We will be creating a whole new athlete app in 2017 which will include a ton of improvements to adding and tracking performance. We will keep this feedback in mind while building that experience. Keep an eye out for these updates later this year.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base