How can we build better software for you?

RX and RX+ button is great let's add an "F" choice for people that don't care about scoring F stands for fitness or for no score wods

RX and RX+ button is great let's add an "F" choice for people that don't care about scoring F stands for fitness or for no score wods. Doesn't have to have fireworks!

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrew King shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joe Halim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Jeff, it would be hugely helpful to have the option to add our own programmable buttons. We run a triple track of programming and grouping the athletes per track would change the game.

• Jeff Constable commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Cindy is on to something.

Where you have the sliders for 'Allow RX+', have more there.

Ill often program the scaled options as well so that we are comparing apples with apples, being able to add an 'S1', 'S2', 'S3', 'F' or 'Mod' button which would then rank athletes accordingly.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I added an idea before seeing this one. We need an option to just remove it altogether as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have the option to remove the Rx button from the workout template. We want athletes to be able to record results for workouts but also want to give them the flexibility to change loads and movements based on what works for them. We are trying to fight the "Rx" mentality by promoting more of a "do what's right for you" culture. Creating the workout using the 'no measure' scoring method does not give athletes the ability to record their results therefore we believe it is an enhancement worth considering.

• Cindy McShea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, great idea and I would take it one step further.

Instead of only having the option of Rx or Rx+, make this option configurable to as many levels as desired. Examples: Rx+, Rx, Rx-, Fitness OR something like Competition, Performance, Intermediate, Fitness, Novice.

This would give us the ability to further group/rank athletes on the whiteboard and also provides athletes the ability to 'Rx' a specific level we've programmed for a given workout.

Thanks!

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We regularly have "Fitness" WODs separate from WODs that have prescribed weights. It would be awesome if the Fitness WOD just had a "completed" button, similar to this suggestion (not sure "F" is the right letter though), along with a comment box so they can enter the weights/implements they used.

Love this idea

• smandock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just an addition, but I it would be cool if...
        1) There was a "comment only" option for measuring wods. Some of the word we do isn't timed, it's more for completion and noting your response to the work. If I put "No Measure" they can't enter anything/make any notes on their work.

2) under Hold Reasons there was an option for Work and Military. We are located by a big Army base and our folks are out all the time for work/military. This doesn't sound like a big deal, but helps to know what they'd actually been out for. They're not on vacation that much. ;)

Thanks!
        Stacy M.

Feedback and Knowledge Base