How can we build better software for you?

Injury Information on Coachboard

We have a lot of members that walk in with injuries and post operations etc etc.

It would be a great feature if you could on the coach board when a athlete is signed in display a little red cross and when you hover over it it displays the injury so all the coaches can know about it and coach properly...

This could be set up on the profile section...

IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR PROPER GYMS

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Daniel Marcal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Yes - 2017  ·  AdminMelissa K (Product Manager, Wodify) responded  · 

We agree there could be more useful information on the CB. Things like injury notifications and some indication that the member is new, etc. We also want to put this in a coach specific app in 2017.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

During our last meeting with our coach team, one of our coach raised the following idea:

Would it be possible to create an income showing a a"bandage" or a "Red Cross" that would be available on the coach board that will summarize injury the athlete may have.

Let me explain, let's say for instance that a member has shoulder pain .
    The coach would be aware of that by the going over this new icon which would show If there's anything wrong with this athlete.

Just as it show today the pourcentages and the past PRs.

let me know if you need more infos regarding this idea.

How would it work to have this maybe schedule in area lease.

• Chris Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently sprained my knee and can still participate in WODs but must avoid certain movements. I see this happening with others and wondered if it would be helpful to post this while signing up for the WOD so that the coach would be informed and have advance notice to consider scaled alternatives. From an athlete perspective, could also help not having to repeat the story numerous times as coaches are likely changing throughout the week.

From an owners perspective, it seems this would create some good data in terms of who is injured, the type of injury, how often an athlete is injured, so as to potentially spot and deal with trends.

From a coaches perspective, I would guess they would appreciate the heads up.

Feedback and Knowledge Base