How can we build better software for you?

Reporting of any data field item with any data field criteria

Some of the other ideas posted sort of cover what I'm thinking, but I felt the need to elaborate a bit further on the ideas I've read.

Every single field of data (membership type, membership length, name, phone number, address, attendance, etc...) should be able to be used as a search term. The software I used previously would allow you to pull a report using any of these fields, and it would provide a list of every single data field with a tick box beside each, so you could tick off each data field you wanted included.

So for example, you could search for athletes who had a certain membership type and/or the length of their membership was X or within a certain range and/or the start date of the membership was before X date or after X date or within a custom range and/or the membership had holds (currently, or before a date or after a date or within a range) and/or etc...

So there was pretty much an infinite number of combinations of reports that could be pulled.

You could also search for Memberships with any of the various other options. So not only could any report have criteria of virtually any data field, but what you were searching for too was limited only by the number of data fields.

So you could search for invoices for example that had (and then list the invoice criteria.. dates/amounts/paid by types etc..)

You could pull attendance reports for athletes with say just currently active credit card payment methods as true... even though that's not likely something anyone would search for, the point is that you could pull a report on anything, with any number of criteria!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Shane Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google