How can we build better software for you?

Automated Membership Enforcement

All of our business generate most of our revenue from monthly membership fees. And with nearly every human in the US getting new chip credit cards, all the credit card fraud, and global companies getting hacked, I've been averaging 10-15 completely different (sometimes even the same) people getting hard declined not because of financial reasons, but because their cards are cancelled without them knowing, or they've been sent a chip card and don't even know it's coming.

An "On/Off" feature of automated membership enforcement that will restrict an athlete from signing in/up for classes if they have an overdue invoice, along with an automated email that goes out each day until that invoice is paid. This could get fancier one day and allow an option to turn it off for a particular invoice if a correspondence has been made with that athlete.

I just think it's silly that an athlete can have an overdue invoice for their membership, and still sign in to class as normal without any sort of automatic notification that something is wrong.

I get that there are a ton of manual workarounds for this, but I'm sure many of you don't wish to go in each day/week/month whatever and go through the chunky process of manually sending the failed invoice to each athlete individually, and then manually suspended each athlete individually.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
thomasbaker19 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Collecting Votes  ·  AdminMelissa K (Admin, Wodify) responded  · 

Some good ideas in there, but given that there is currently a workable solution for this I’m not sure when it will be prioritized. Of course this is subject to happen sooner should it get voted up in priority.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base