How can we build better software for you?

API

I'd like to have API / REST / JSON access to the member data. I am looking for read-only access to name and email address initially, but phone number would be nice too. I would like to be able to pull member data for setting up events, email, other marketing activities, and some custom apps we have written etc.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Gordon White shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love contact/member info/attendance data to be accessible through API. I'm in the process of learning how this works so hoping that there will be more then just Zapier options available!

• Sif Baksh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love access to the user data, same as Gordon I just need some JSON oit put. Looking to pull everyone PR data and create a page on a few boxes website. I use Python and PHP.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to have an open API key for Athletes, Leads, etc so that we can integrate with marketing software.

• Gordon White commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great, thanks! All of the apps I build these days are pretty much Python / Flask, so a set of URL's that produce a JSON result is what I'm shooting for. I'm not familiar with your back end system, but I imagine the solution would be similar to your WOD API.

Also, in terms of data available through this new API, account status would be good too. As in, I don't want to contact people that are inactive/expired members.

Feedback and Knowledge Base