How can we build better software for you?

Is there anything in the works to fix allowing athletes to cancel reservations past the cut off time? I propose the system to give them a m

Is there anything in the works to fix allowing athletes to cancel reservations past the cut off time?

I propose the system to give them a message with a prompt to confirm the cancellation (if it is past the cancellation setting) so that when they select to cancel their class reservation a message prompt pops up (separate window) asking them to confirm and acknowledge that proceeding with this action that they understand this will be a late cancellation and will counts towards their attendance.

I have been using Wodify for 2+ years and this has to be one of my clients and my biggest complaints. It is frustrating and tiring having to explain to our members (mostly new but we get some old members) because it doesn't make sense to them either when the system allows them to cancel a class past the cut off time. Having a prompt sets the expectation.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pete Ng shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Yes - 2017  ·  AdminMelissa K (Product Manager, Wodify) responded  · 

Thanks for this request! We agree, a pop up to warn athletes that a late cancellation may count towards their attendance is something that should be added. We are looking to update our athlete app next year and this is something we can look to add at that time.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pascal Polleunus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently users have to know the policy for cancellations. At my box it's 2 hours before except for the first class of the day for which it's 8 hours.
    It would be more user friendly to show that information – for example on mouse over on the cancel button.
    And if it's too late to cancel, change the button color and/or add a alert warning "You'll marked as a late cancellation. Cancel anyway?".

Feedback and Knowledge Base