How can we build better software for you?

Coachboard please!

As an owner I want to be able to see the coaches board without having to log into wodify from my laptop. Thus far that is the only thing I see missing from this app. I work another job during the day and want to see who has come in for each class.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jamie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is the coachboard/kiosk becoming avail on the app? It would be very helpful.

• Joe Rosko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YESS!

Is there anything in the works for us to be able to see the coach board via our app? For reasons such as owners seeing if coaches are signed in and how many people are currently in a class. It's 5:30am, I get a phone call I don't answer. As an owner it'd be nice to pull up the coach board and see that my coach is signed in and all is well at the gym.

• sara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get a kiosk option on the mobile app please? It would be nice to be able to see how many/who is signed in to the coachboard or have the ability to update something without having access to a computer

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have a coach board option for the mobile and tablet apps so we can use those for entering our athlete's scores.

Feedback and Knowledge Base