How can we build better software for you?

Custom reporting and commission based pay

Need to be able to to run custom reports. For example, I want to know only new members that sign up for a specific contract and members we lose on those same contracts. This report would omit fundamentals, drop ins, etc. I'd also love to see a base receivables report.

Really, custom reporting/filters is necessary.

I do LOVE the new interface. Wayyy easier to use, much more professional looking.

Lastly, I'd like to be able to run commissions on athletes. Our coaches get paid commissions on their athletes, and right now I have to calculate that manually.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Shereen Bienz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wodify has been telling us "it's in the works" for almost 2 yrs! We NEED to be able to fret the financial info that's important to our box. Not being able to easily see certain financial info easily hinders planning and budgeting.

• Aryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this still a 2015 event? I see it's filterable for Schedule and Athletes in each respective menu, but will this be a feature associated with Financial, Membership, Attendance, etc... Also will we have more flexibility in editing Picklist items?

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please add this. Every single other member management software allows this. I'm really missing this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base