How can we build better software for you?

CC managers on auto-emails

Certain automated emails when activated should have the option to include the manager in the chain. Yes if the client responds to that email it will go to the set admin email in place, but the manager doesn't know what emails and to whom Wodify is sending.

Example: We want to be able to contact members that have not been into the box in, let's say, 7 days. Unless I run a report and sift through the very long list of athlete names to see how many weeks it has been since they have signed in, I wouldn't know who that email is getting sent to. Who cares about all the messages in the inbox, we then have a better understanding which clients are inconsistent, and we can find out what's going on.

Thanks!

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jackie Daly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Morgan Dailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a third-party review marketing company trying to integrate with Wodify.

I spent some time with Pasqual in support who was extremely knowledgable in integrations. Right now there doesn't appear to be an open API to get data out of Wodify, but if you could BCC our email address each time a customer get's an automated welcome email, we could automatically parse that data (customer name, email address, etc) into our system and integrate seamlessly! Waaay simpler than building out an open API as well :)

Very impressed with your company, thanks so much!

• Krista Sandford-Hill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Thank you for also thinking this is important Jackie! I have been pushing for this since I started with Wodify and have always hit a brick wall. I see there is a cc option for membership billing now. Surely it can be added as an option to the automations just as easily.

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use the 4 automated follow up emails and in those emails we say that "we'll call them in the next few days to touch base" but at the moment we have to trawl through all our members to see who has received that email this week. Would be good to get a notification or report to know who has recieved what email.

Feedback and Knowledge Base