How can we build better software for you?

I wish you would integrate the Clean and Clean and Jerk data.

I would love for the Clean data and Clean and Jerk data to be integrated. I completely understand why they are separate and I think the Clean should stand on it's own as a movement. However, if someone PR's their clean in the Clean and Jerk I wish it would update their Clean. I believe expectation management is key and if someone PR's their Clean and Jerk and they go back two weeks later to do clean work and the computer tells them the wrong number it is confusing.

Could it be possible for the Clean data to get automatically updated if they PR on the C&J

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Noah LaPorte shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tyler Blackmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The system should have a hierarchy for similar movements. If I PR in a hang ****** that should update the general ****** weights as well. This way when I look at ****** or my box programs a max ****** (not specified as to type) I can know what my max ****** is. As it stands now I need to enter the total in multiple categories for both ****** and clean for proper tracking. This could easily be fixed by establishing a parent/child tiered system where any variant of clean and ****** update the general clean and ****** totals (parents) but do not impact the other variants (child).

Feedback and Knowledge Base