Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Track lead type in the "create new athlete" window

Lead type tracking in the "create new athlete" window"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Memberships with different payment methods

Have the option to pay for multiple memberships with different payment methods. I have a company who wants to pay half of their employee's membership but the owner pays her membership with her personal card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. Are you able to elaborate further on this for us? Does each employee have a Wodify account and the company card has been added to it? Or all of the memberships linked to the owner’s profile? I want to be sure we are understanding this request properly.

3. SPEED up WODIFY

WODIFY is SLOW, VERY SLOW. It's slow on my work computer, my home computer and at CFPG. Please stop trying to build new funky apps and just make it run at a acceptable speed. The number one reason I am thinking of leave WODIFY, is because it's SLOW

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Non Feature Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could you provide more feedback on this? Is Wodify slow specifically when you try to complete a certain actions or is there a specific time of day you notice the system is slow? Unfortunately simply saying the system is slow makes if very hard to troubleshoot.

4. We would like to customize our own emails

We send out personalised emails - and cant do this on wodify - need the ability to add our own customized emails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the idea! We were hoping you could provide a bit more clarification on what you are looking for. We currently offer the ability to send emails directly to athletes as well as mass emails to all athletes, both of which can be customized. Can you elaborate on what additional features you are looking for?

5. Why do the reports for "last month" show previous 30 days? Can we get actual "last month" without customizing

This kind of makes the "last 30 days" report...exactly the same. If I want to see data from April I would have to customize the dates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom Fields (IDs) in Profile

We in Brazil use 'CPF' and 'RG' as IDs for each client and these fields need to be included in all contracts per Brazilian law. As such, ID fields would be necessary....

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Our support team will reach out to you for additional feedback on this. We currently have this ability in the system but would need to enable it for your country. Prior to enabling it we would like to ensure our solution fully meets your needs.

7. We should be able to add options to a product that has been created, not only variants

When we add variants to a product that has several options, it's almost impossible to find the right combination to sell that product. This problem would be solved if we could just keep adding options to the product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for the idea! Unfortunately we’re having a little trouble following exactly what you’re looking for. Are there any more details you can add to help point us in the right direction? Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base