Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow leads to schedule appointments

Allow Leads to schedule appointments without converting them to an athlete (for prospective consultations)

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    developing now  ·  1 comment  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kiosk mode on ipad or other tablet for Check-Ins

Better ability to 'check-in' from and iPad or other device for multiple people. We have the kiosk but never fails that someone has to do a drop in or sign a waiver and holds up the line for check-ins. We need to have this be an efficient process so our 'chosen app - Wodify' doesn't hold up our operation. Need to be able to have an affiliate ipad where athletes can quickly sign in. Currently the app isn't formatted for kiosk mode so its unusable. We constantly have a line at the kiosk.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need a rewrite

I have to say this software is very clunky and needs to be rewritten using modern technology. The mobile app (android) works differently than the desktop app. It is very slow....

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is an ongoing endeavor. We’ve seen big speed increases this year but definitely have a long way to go. We’ll have to make some changes to our database model that will allow us to then move to AWS. We’ve heavily invested in IA talent as well as engineers. We’re on the right track for sure. Thank you for the input and we look forward to continued improvement.

4. Multiple Mail Chimp Lists

Ability to have multiple lists in Mail Chimp (one for leads, one for current athletes, trials, etc). This will allow us to send promotional material to the correct group of people.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Easier more functional Calendar/private for coaches and staff only

Making a grid calendar view of classes and coaches. it would be much easier to read and much faster then to go and filter out. instead of going into classes, then filter classes, then trying to read each of the classes. whereas if was on a grid it would be much quicker to read and see what is coming up. Put coaches on the side then show an hourly grid of the day and who is doing what on that grid depending on which hour.

but then also with in that calendar making it much easier to add a one…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    developing now  ·  1 comment  ·  Non Feature Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Heartrate live on coachboard

Polar has a program for this. Orange theory and a few others. Game changer for Wodify. Being able to see current athlete heartrates live on coachboard would give the coach ability to assist certain athletes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    developing now  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Needing Many Features

WODify...I am extremely unhappy. I've only been with you for a short few months and Im already looking back at my old software, even considering all the work it will be to transfer everyone back over.
    We got WODify because our athletes liked your workout tracking. Now my previous software has comparable workout tracking.
    There are SO many features that you don't have for me, the business owner. You're also EXPENSIVE. I am taking in less now than I was with my previous software.

Please PLEASE develop better reports. Businesses need every report you can possibly think of, and then…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s hard to assign a true status since there are several ideas listed in one posting but most of these ideas are being coded or designed as I type this. PT is released to select beta customers in two weeks!

• Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base