Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto suspend athletes with failed payments

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLOW THE SYSTEM TO AUTO SUSPEND ATHLETES WITH FAILED PAYMENTS!!!! Its such a basic setting for a system of this level of cost. Team up (our previous system was 1/4 the cost had did this automatically!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Wod publishing Rules

Hello

We have a 6 hour late cancel policy. Our classes start 6:45 am or 10 am. Why can't we hide the wod on the wodify app and only show it on the whiteboard from the kiosk? Would be great and help wodify to be more CrossFit. Otherwise boxes will always have cherry-picking in their affiliates.

Greetings from Switzerland

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Programming recurring workouts in WOdify.

The ability to program recurring workouts... Example, OPEN GYM. Non unique workouts. WOuld make life easier for standard non unique classes.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automated Reports

The ability to set reports to be emailed to you when you'd like them. Example: every month have... financials report, new members report, lost members report, attendance report.... all sent direct to the owners email. This would save a ton of time for the affiliate owners essentially running their business by themselves.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a News Feed

Add a newsfeed where you can comment about the wod, performance and other topics with your "box mates" and/or coaches.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Alternative payment method at point of sale

Provide a 4th payment method button (designed to act like the cash option) for people that use izettle, paypall or a merchant / chip and pin device.

When i use mine i have no way of recording the sale in Wodifys Point of sale. (unless i register it as cash and make a note somewhere)
    If there was a simple button that registered the sale as something like "Card Machine" or had a customisable name, we could use these devices and still register the sale in Wodify and use Inventory system.

It seems like a simple upgrade that would allow…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Is there a way for us as Admins to be notified when members hit attendance milestones? We recognize people when they hit 500 classes (and pl

Is there a way for us as Admins to be notified when members hit attendance milestones? We recognize people when they hit 500 classes (and plan to with 1,000 also) but it's currently a manual process as far as I can tell. If there is not a way, can you please consider adding it in future enhancements? Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Push workouts and results to Facebook

Bring back pushing workouts and results from Wodify to Facebook!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jason,

A couple of years ago Facebook completely cut off their API that allowed automatic posting from third party apps to Facebook. They still allowed a semi-manual solution that was an awful experience so we opted to cut the integration off. Huge companies like Squarespace and Wordpress were allowed to continue their integration as an exception. I was skeptical myself at first so I tried out a few other workout apps at the time and to my surprise 3 for 3 all of their Facebook integrations were broken.

It is our understanding that Facebook has since brought back a new API to allow auto posting but due to higher priority items we haven’t gotten around to exploring it. Definitely something we want to take another look at later this year though.

9. Facebook and Adwords Conversion Tracking

Hi,

This is a request to add Facebook and Adwords Conversion Tracking.

I know that Google Analytics is available (which as of right now I'm connecting with Support on a cross-domain tracking question/issue) but GA by itself is not as good as FB and Adwords Conversion Tracking.

There are a few differences but here are the 2 big ones:

1) I can set the ad campaigns in FB and Adwords to optimize the ads on actual sales or free trial sign ups. FB and Adwords will do the work of adjusting the ads so we get more sales/sign ups.

2)…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. level up system

there should be an 'exp' experience points system where you get EXP for signing in to classes, getting new PR's, etc so you can see how long/how active different people are and there would be a little circle in the top right or left of the persons profile picture with what level they are. i would also like the idea of a forum where you can post healthy food tips, exercising tips, questions, etc. could also be used to organize events, have people RSVP for events, etc

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Send email on deactivation

An email should be sent to users when their accounts are deactivated as well, similar to when they are suspended. That would serve as somewhat of a "confirmation" to users when they send in a cancellation request or similar account action

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Gym only Wod

When I make a Wod I wanted to be seen only in the box. I don't want my athletes to know the wod before they step in. For example If I'm an athlete and I see there are 100 pull ups in the wod I will not go because I just don't feel like pull myself to the bar today. And that is not the point in CrossFit. It will be awesome If I can make a workout and post it but only the athletes in the box can see it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email, embedding an in-line video

It would be nice to be able to embed an information video to an email vs adding a link.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Date Short Code

Hi there!

Much like the [initals] short code, I think it would be useful to add a [date] short code that would reference the current date.

This would be helpful in contracts and waivers. For example, my agreements have a Term section. Here is the example of where you could place the [date] short code:

The Term of this Agreement is month to month beginning on ______[date]_______________ and will remain in full force and effect until ...

It would reflect the date that the agreement/waiver is signed by the Member.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Contracts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Embeddable Calendar that works properly.

This is what we need:

https://www.lococrossfit.com/schedule/

Currently, the available embed code:

<iframe src="https://app.wodify.com/AdminSchedule/Public_Class_Calendar.aspx?TenantKey=q1aesp9308&Location_Id=3020&Program_Id=16064,16864,16866,16867,16871,19443,21062,22125,25748,33251,33252,33253,33254,33255,33258,33259,35118,35370"  width="1200" height="800"></iframe>

Currently, this code does not provide a properly functioning calendar like the one above where you can select to view one or more coaches, one or more programs, or one or more locations.

As it stands, in the Wodify environment, the calendar functions properly. But once embedded into a Wordpress site, it becomes static where you can only see the calendar with the settings you had chosen when you grabbed the embed code.

I have had my web programmer trying to work with…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiple Measure Entry

Should be able to select multiple entry when recording WODs. In other words, be able to have the WOD recorded as a time, as well as the weight used durng the workout. This way with CrossFit and affiliate benchmarks, an athlete and coach can track quickly the time and weight that was used in the WOD.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom landing page from online sale

Have a Custom landing page Custom landing page from online sale. Custom landing page on own site. This way move people to automation

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. optimize Free-Trial options

possibility to limit classes for Free Try-Outs booked online!

also show online how many spots for classes are available.

create a list to show how many try-outs in which class + name + address + phone number ...

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. GoCardless Intergration

Would you consider integrating membership payments with GoCardless for UK/European customers?

They already offer pre-built integration with a variety of membership providers (https://gocardless.com/partners/membership/) and are open to connect with more.

It would make Wodify an attractive software solution for a UK box owner. Unfortunately your current payment solution (Paysafe) simply isn't good enough.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Free Trial by Program

The Free Trial option has been great!But I would love it if we could set up multiple Free Trials. We offer any of our regular CrossFit classes as a free trial so we have to leave them all up there. But we have also had times where we've offered a free trial for specific times (Fit Camp) and getting people to sign up is tedious because they have to scroll through so many classes to find the right one. We are also partnering with our local university (Go Pirates!) to let freshman try out a class for free through their…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. While we love the idea and think it would be incredibly useful, we’ll have to be honest in saying we’re not sure how high of a priority this might be compared to over 700 other submitted ideas. We’ll say ‘Yes – 2018’ for now with hopes we could revisit this sooner.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base