Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Template for deactivated members.

We would love to have a template for an exit/ farewell email for when we deactivate members.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rating

I wold love to have a daily evaluation system for each class.

Once the athlete puts in their score, they have an option to also score the class 1-5 stars. This would hold us accountable as coaches and owners to know we are being rated.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scorining

you need to add a TIME/REPS to the scoring selection so workouts with time caps can be scored

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Linked pricelists/membership

Today you cant make changes to all your members in a batch or at once. You need to make changes to each and every one. When you have around 500 members this takes weeks and there is a lot of mistakes done. We tried this once to change the taxes. Took forever.
    Now we are planing to race the price for all our members. Just got the word from your team that I need to change this on every one again :(

What you should have is either a batch updating or linked memberships. So there is a way to…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Barcode scanner while making retails sales

We should have the option to use a Barcode scanner to check people out on an invoice. Its a pain to have to search through a large amount of products.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Email Reports to Staff

I would like to see a few select reports emailed to staff every month or week.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We would like an option at the Kiosk Self-checkout for our customers to choose pay later.

In our country we do not use credits cards as much as in the US, so when we sell items at the Box we create an invoice which gets paid, together with all other open invoices, at the end of the month.

It would be nice if a member can check-out and this wil create an unpaid invoice.

Thanks for you consideration!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Attendance Shown On Coaches Board

An athlete's performance is almost always a function of how often she attends classes. Put a member's rolling-7 day attendance number right next to their picture on the coaches board for all to see. Reinforces great attendance and is a gentle nudge for those who are slacking off. Coaches are reminded of those who have not been around too. Everyone gets to focus on this very important number.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Coaches Pay

I am a customer of Mad Labs and their business philosophy works off of a commission based system to pay their coaches. Each athlete is assigned a coach. That coach is their point of contact for the gym and they are responsible for keeping that member happy. The coach receives a percentage of that member's monthly dues as long as that member is a part of the gym. The coach's monthly salary is a total of all their percentages from all their athletes. and also PT sales. What do you think the best way of keeping track of this would…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Class "Tear Sheet" with each athletes weights calculated (based on % for s&c or Oly)

Class "Tear Sheet" with each athletes weights calculated (based on % for s&c or Oly)

For my oly class, it takes 10 minutes for all of the people to look up their %'s before class.

Since I already have programmed the %'s the system could simply compile a tear sheet with the pertinent data/

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a bit harder than it sounds. Currently there is no way to indicate in a workout what the percentage work is in a dedicated field, it’s entered as text. This means that in order to fulfil this idea we’ll need to change the way workouts are built.

Still a great idea, just not yet sure when this one will land.

11. Whiteboard/leaderboard regardless of date for all athletes pr. metcon/movement

The athletes at our box would like to select a specific metcon/weightlifting and see the top scores for all athletes in the box. Just like the leaderboard but for all, not just top 10 scores. It could also be like a Whiteboard that is not for a specific date/program, just a specific movement/wod
    We had this in our old system and are missing it a lot, because when we program the same wod/weightlifting few months apart, people like to see scores for the atletes they compare themselves with to set new goals.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Referring to a previous workout’s whiteboard makes sense. I’m not sure we’d expand an overall gym leaderboard past 10 spots though. It’s fun to look back and see who has killed a workout, not as much fun to look back and see who has the all time worst score though.

12. We often run WODs that measure max power output

We often run WODs that measure max power output, total reps x weight lifted...over a fixed time period.....a great way to measure work capacity improvements!
    This option would be very beneficial to have on performance tracking when setting the WODs up

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

13. The ability to refund an invoice to store credit.

If a client decides to return a product but would like store credit for something else. E.g. "I bought this but don't like it. I would rather have that".

Not only does it save the headache of waiting a couple days for the refund to show up it saves the retailer on CC charges.

As far as functionality: This option, ideally, would show up while refunding the item (or service) and instead of having only the option to refund to CC there would be the option to return to store credit.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email Coaches their schedules

I believe someone mentioned this on the FB page... but it would be IDEAL to be able to auto generate an email to coaches once their class schedules have been listed/updated. Either for a week or for the month (date range to be selected by admin) and for each coach to get a list of only their classes

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. In the next mobile application update, can you move the "Mark All As Read" button for notifications to the top.

It's a pain having to scroll all the way to the bottom to mark the notifications as read. In the web app, it's at the top. Put in the same place in the mobile app.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A TAB on the athletes pages to access the ONLINE STORE and SHOPIFY pages.

Our athletes find it hard to search for they Online Store to purchase Sessions. The same goes for accessing our Shopify page.

It would be great if within their app, they can select the online store and/or Shopify.

If they wished to purchase a session they didnt have a membership for, perhaps it can give them the option to go to the store and buy it, too.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Personalized Year in Review

I loved the year in review you made available to our affiliate. I would love to be able to send an individual year in review to my athletes highlighting the same information specific to an athlete. If this is already available, I would love to learn how to send it and even better how to automate sending it.

Christophir "Smitty" Smith
    Wellness Revolution CrossFit

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Report on how many athletes open emails

I love being able to email athletes, but I would love to have a report of each email that has been sent to see how many athletes are actually reading this form of contact. It would be great to see a list of all athletes who the email was sent to and who has viewed it and who has not.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Members being able to pay invoices online

I would like for members to be able to go to there profile and be able to pay there invoices.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Assessments!

Why have you guys built a heartrate monitoring system before an assessment protocol? OUr athletes want a place to see their measurement progress!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base