Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. import and upload program via spreadsheet or CSV

would like an option to upload workouts/programs via spreadsheet template. If this is an option i haven't seen it.
    Using a simple template to create say a 12 week program and upload it to wodify with ease

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Childcare

Would love for our clients to be able to "check in" prior to coming and let us know how many children are coming for childcare.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate Wodify into Outlook similar to MindBody

My suggestion is to Integrate Wodify into Outlook so that it is available on the calendar and can be used to remind users of appointments and allow people to better plan their day. When you reserve a time for a class, a calendar invite can be synced with an existing Outlook account. Mindbody, a similar program was being used by my gym prior to switching to Wodify, has this function and it was awesome for personal scheduling.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Daily ratings of coaches

After an athlete finishes a workout and inputs the score, the app asks for an optional rating of the coach - like rating your Uber driver. This would provide helpful feedback for gym owners on their coaching staff's performance.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign-in using enter button

Adding an event handler to the sign in button for the enter key event so
    users can just hit enter once their name is selected rather than having to click the sign in button.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Coach specific notes for workouts

Having the ability to add specific notes for each workout about how the session needs to run that don't need to be visible for athletes

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Work Schedule

Employee schedule template similar to wheniwork.com

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. API

I'd like to have API / REST / JSON access to the member data. I am looking for read-only access to name and email address initially, but phone number would be nice too. I would like to be able to pull member data for setting up events, email, other marketing activities, and some custom apps we have written etc.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Payroll ability to pay staff commision in either % of sale or fixed $ rate for sales of memberships and merchandise.

the ability to pay staff commission for sales of memberships and merchandise.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Class Reservation Roster Viewable on iOS

Update the iOS app to allow drill down to see who is in specific class times like you can on the website

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to run a attendance summary based on membership plan.

Right now wodify can only create attendance reports based on program.

For us with multiple memberships both in house and at specific locations, it would be great to run an attendance report based on membership.

For example. We have a corporate account that pays per head based on attendance, at their location. I'd like a way to create a membership called "their business" and at the end of the month run a summary based on everyone we have added to wodify under that membership.

This way we don't need to create separate program and WOD's for each group that we…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More financial information on the dashboard, ex. Average client value, contracts expiring this month, average merch sales/athlete

The dashboard is my day to day glimpse on how the affilate is doing. I'd like to see more financial information added to the options in seeting up your custom dashboard.
    Ex.
    Average client value
    Contracts expiring this month
    Average merchandise sales per athlete
    Number of people signed up/paid for event

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. May i make some suggestions? Calendar integration for classes, Google fit integration, Myfitnesspal integration, Withings integration

May i make some suggestions? Calendar integration for classes, Google fit integration, Myfitnesspal integration, Withings integration

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add the ability to watch the video tab to your mobile app

Add the video tab to the options on the mobile app

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the Coach profile picture to the Coachboard

For each class, show the Coach profile picture somewhere on the Coachboard.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Forward & Backward Arrows on Whiteboard

Forward and backward arrows that allow you to move by date on the whiteboard page. Sometimes I want to see how I did the last few weeks but don't want to enter the specific date each time. I would like to be able to scroll back and forward and look at the different days workouts.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Respond to anonymous feedback

It would be great to be able to respond to feedback. Currently it may feel like we are ignoring our clients requests.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Free trial sign-in on Kiosk

The kiosk should have another button like the drop-in (maybe even the same one) where you can quick add (name, email, phone number) a walk-in to the free trial and start on the spot instead of going over to the admin side and fill out all the info, mostly when the kiosk is being used.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Better Tracking for Timecap

Different Scoring Options:
    Certain workouts are based off best time but need timecaps. So if you establish a timecap on a workout then if the athlete doesn't make that timecap then it should let them put in the second scoring option, such as rounds and reps, and rank the rest of the athletes that way.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Touch Screen Friendly Class Sign In Web Page

I'd like to see a web page designed solely for sign in. Ideally it would be constructed such that it has a list of the days classes across the top, and then for the selected days class, it will show all already registered athletes for the class. Thus to 'sign in' they just need to touch their name on the screen.

This could then be used for a wall mounted ipad or similar thin PC with touch screen in the locker room or athlete hang out area for sign in.

This wouldn't be for athlete registration at the gym, or…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base