Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Facebook Lead Ad integration

Facebook Leads Ads form to Wodify Leads integration.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drag & Drop Workouts In Calendar

Drag & Drop Workouts

If you show multiple weeks you should be able to drag a workout to a new day to copy it.

This would make copying one-on-one or semi privates sessions faster

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Athlete Alerts

The software we used previously had the ability to add alerts to individual athletes that could be removed once necessary. This was a great way to let coaches know if the athlete stilled owed us their banking info, had an injury or anything else we felt coaches needed to know about that athlete. We really miss that feature on Wodify.

A colored star on the profile (ala the waiver) would be a great away to implement it. Whether you tied that into notes I'm not sure. But by having it appear another colour for athletes starting their first class would…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option for Sales tax included

The option for sales tax to be included in the price. Basically i enter the price of the product and % of sales tax and the program automatically calculates the sale price and sales tax. The state like to see sales tax as a separate line item. I know i could just adjust the price but this would be a lot more convenient. Thank you.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Member anniversaries dates need to be a higher priority

I'd like to be able to be CC'd on emails. There should be no reason I can't go through the automated email system and pick and choose which emails I also get a copy of. For example, I'm sending an email to a member thanking them for being a member for 3 years, I NEED to receive a copy of this email. That, or at the very least, there needs to be a better way of us getting the information about our member's anniversary dates. THIS IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO US AS OWNERS. Our members are everything and if…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Coaches schedule

Allow coaches role to add their own hours to the schedule.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Schedule Early Membership Cancellation

Terminate membership on a date. It's not uncommon for people to need to cancel memberships prior to the end of the contract term. People change jobs, move, get redeployed, etc. At the moment, the only way to terminate a membership is to do it effective immediately, or schedule it on the next auto-renew date. There is no way to schedule an in term deactivation date - for example, at the end of the current billing cycle. At the moment, the only two options are to give yourself a calendar reminder to end manually deactivate the membership on the desired date,…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Weekly slideshow of the whiteboard.

One this I miss about a whiteboard is being to see a weekly view of everyone's scores. I'd love to get a third tv setup with a weekly slideshow of the whiteboard results.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Gift Cards

I would like to be able to see Gift Cards for anyone (even non-members) to buy to give a 1 month membership trial to folks. I would need a link of some sort that would allow an interface to the POS page in some way.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. dskaggs

Allow athlete mobile app to send workout and calorie information to the Apple Health app

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to have an attendance report that shows not only 'by class' attendance, but 'by day', and 'by month'

Average attendance is nice but only if it is accompanied by the are hard data that causes the averages.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Year in Review as a Month in Review

Would love to see the "Year in Review" as a "Month in Review". All my athletes loved it and are really asking about making it a monthly thing. This would also keep members more in tune to as they would be able to see the who, what, when's.... of those who are staying engaged at the gym and in WODIFY!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Individual Anniversary Email for each anniversary.

Individual "Anniversary Emails" - Every anniversary email can be different, not always the same text with different months. And most importantly, so that we can add different attachments, for example i would like to send out videos on movements, the longer they are at our box, then more complex movement goes with the congratulation mail.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. CC managers on auto-emails

Certain automated emails when activated should have the option to include the manager in the chain. Yes if the client responds to that email it will go to the set admin email in place, but the manager doesn't know what emails and to whom Wodify is sending.

Example: We want to be able to contact members that have not been into the box in, let's say, 7 days. Unless I run a report and sift through the very long list of athlete names to see how many weeks it has been since they have signed in, I wouldn't know who…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to integrate an automatic member feedback service like Listen360 .

Ability to integrate an automated member feedback service such as Listen360 . 360 currently works with MINDBODY only. MINDBODY and Listen360 work seamlessly to leverage client
    information and manage feedback. MINDBODY stores client
    data -- memberships, classes attended, coaches, purchases, email address, length
    of membership, for example -- and Listen360 accesses that
    same data to trigger feedback requests at regular intervals. It has helped us stop membership cancellations many times by the feedback we receive on all aspects of the gym including specific coaches. Really need this ability!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Refer A Friend Button

I believe a simple addition would be to add a Refer A Friend button that is visible to athletes once they log in to Wodify. This way an automated lead email will be sent to whoever they refer. And we will get a confirmation email when they've filled out their form. It automated the whole system, and athletes can do it from their phones
    All that is needed is a button for the athlete to click that will ask for the persons email they want to refer, and an automated email made to invite someone to fill out the lead…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Track item variations

I would love it if I could see a revenue or sales breakdown by the different flavors/color/size options of each product. This will help me determine which version of the product is selling the best and allow for better inventory management.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. performance history on WOD screen

It would be nice to have a "history" button on this page to go directly to any history of past performances of this WOD. similar to the one on the coach board with the graph. I know you can look it up but thats too many clicks. thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Flexibility on Changing Memberships

I really think activation dates should be able to be changed as well as membership costs even when in the middle of the membership.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to have workouts or programs repeat at later dates when programmed

Let's add an option when programming to have workouts or entire programs repeat at a set later date. This would enable both planned testing days to be programmed without repeat creation or copying, and would save copious amounts of time when simply rolling an entire program, such as a linear progression, foundations or bootcamp-like curriculum to a new start date.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base