Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Analytics for Athletes via Email

Have you ever played Fantasy Football? More specifically, have you ever used Yahoo! to participate in a league. If not, there is a nice feature at the end of each week that provides an email recap full of analytics regarding your performance in the league for that week.

Wodify should do the same. I would love to see metrics in my email on a weekly or bi-weekly basis about how I was doing compared to my own previous performance, national averages (amongst other Wodify users) for my lifts or gymnastic movements, or other folks in my gym.

I thought I'd…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make a skill for amazon's Alexa so you can ask for WOD.

Create a skill for amazon's Alexa voice assistant that would allow you to ask what is the WOD today. My understanding is this would not be very difficult.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In-app leaderboard access

Leader board access on the app

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. RECORD ALL LIFTS Reps and LOAD...

Weightlifting should record all loads lifted...
    add like in Custom METCON, the option for adding the reps and load per set. quick fix to this current limited weightlifting set up....

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. without membership

The ability to select Daily/Weekly/Monthly option to email the Admin/Manager who is an athlete without a membership. This is especially important for members who have pay-in-full contracts that are up and not month-to-month.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. chronological performance review

Under "My Performance," it would be great to also be able to see a daily or weekly log of all work performed including extra performances- so that performances are able to be reviewed in context with other work done.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let me review my client's food journals without them requesting a review.

I am the nutrition coach for all of my clients and I need to be able to check their journals whether or not they remember to request a review or even log their food.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and

An automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and NSF charges.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Reason for leaving

When deleting an athlete, there should be a comment box or set reasons to choose from. This way we can review our losses by type

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Leads Reports Ideas

Reporting for Leads within a specific time domain.

How many New?
    How many Contacted?
    How many Status?
    How many Converted?
    % Converted vs New?

ALSO:

In Leads we can only Filter New, Contacted, and Trial...
    Can we get an ALL Filter to see a master list of all Leads and their Statuses?

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Attendance Report

1. WIX integtation alongside Wordpress.

2. Also would like to see a report for number of classes an athletes attends per month. We send out a monthy newsletter and include a most dedicated section and list the top 5 athletes with most classes attended that month. The only way to see this now is by the report but that is classes total overtime, or by clicking into each individual athlete which is very time consuming.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Indicate if Best Timed score is highest or lowest time

Most of the time the wod's that are done for Time mean the faster you go, the better you did. However sometimes we do different things for time such that the longer you go, the better you did. For example, L-Sits...if you do it for longer, you did better.

So incorporating a 'For Time' component where you indicate which way is better would be cool.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom reporting and commission based pay

Need to be able to to run custom reports. For example, I want to know only new members that sign up for a specific contract and members we lose on those same contracts. This report would omit fundamentals, drop ins, etc. I'd also love to see a base receivables report.

Really, custom reporting/filters is necessary.

I do LOVE the new interface. Wayyy easier to use, much more professional looking.

Lastly, I'd like to be able to run commissions on athletes. Our coaches get paid commissions on their athletes, and right now I have to calculate that manually.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. RX and RX+ button is great let's add an "F" choice for people that don't care about scoring F stands for fitness or for no score wods

RX and RX+ button is great let's add an "F" choice for people that don't care about scoring F stands for fitness or for no score wods. Doesn't have to have fireworks!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  8 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "My Classes" at a glance

kind of "My Reservations" or "My Classes" page / section where you could see at a glance all the upcoming classes for which you have a reservation or are waitlisted

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be working on a brand new athlete app next year, which should include the ability for athletes to see all reservations at a glance. In the meantime, your athletes can view this information by logging into Wodify on their mobile app and clicking into ‘Attendance’ within their profile.

16. Create your own reports

Create your own reports...There are things I'd like to see without so many restrictions.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Head coach listed first

The head coach would be listed first on the class schedule. Right now all coaches are listed in alphabetical order with no regard to head or assistant coach.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Whiteboard reporting for ties

The Whiteboard lists one number for ties in time or weight. Example: 1, 2,2,2,3. It makes it hard to see the total number of people who work out on a given movement. It would be nice if it followed other sporting even rankings; for example: 1,2,2,2,5. If people are confused by that, you could list a small T or TIE after the number 2 in that example.

Thanks

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  9 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add % field to WOD weightlifting components

Is there any way to have a % field entered here? One of the great things about all the data we have entered is the fact that it calculates a 1-rep max for members. It would be really cool if we could enter the % into our strength work here, and when the members log in, they could get their actual % they should be using for that day. The chart that's created is really cool, but it goes in increments of 5. If this could be done that would be awesome!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. import and upload program via spreadsheet or CSV

would like an option to upload workouts/programs via spreadsheet template. If this is an option i haven't seen it.
    Using a simple template to create say a 12 week program and upload it to wodify with ease

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base