Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow me to subscribe to my reserved classes with a calendar app

My current workflow is to reserve my spot in a class, then go to my calendar app and enter it there as well. This is super annoying. It would be great to have an ical url that I can subscribe to from my calendar of choice so that reserving a spot in the class adds it to my calendar.

391 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    49 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re happy to announce that this has been completed! While we still have some updates to make this option is currently available in the Athlete preview app and will continue to be available as additional options are added to the app.

2. Waitlist

We have just switched to Wodify from Zenplanner and our athletes and coaches love everything about it. The big exception is the waitlist. Before we had a set waitlist with an automatic upgrade if somebody cancelled. This worked very well.
    With the Wodify system our athletes feel they are being penalised if they don't have constant access to their emails.
    We also have situations where classes are initially full and then several people cancel. This leaves free spaces but there are no automatic upgrades so athletes are still on the waitlist. In these scenarios they should be automatically upgraded and…

267 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be updating our reservation feature. We are looking to have options for how you would like your reservations to work at your gym, including adding the first athlete on the waitlist to an open spot in class.

3. Swipe Card Sign In to Class

It would be beneficial to have a external input method such as a barcode reader or biometric reader to allow members to sign in as they walk in and save on time. In a box with 15-25 people in a class it will eat into the WOD time by having everyone line up to sign in. This would just simplify things.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on this. We are looking to add a feature that will auto-sign athletes into class once they are at the gym. Once this feature is released, your athletes will not need to manually sign in on their end.

4. Push Notifications

The ability to send a push notification to prompt athletes to log in before the class and to add scores

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hidden Programs/Classes

Allow creation of classes/programs that don't have an actual time scheduled.

I'd like to write our competitors program and post it through Wodify, but not have it show up as a class on the schedule.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Setting for view, book, etc on all locations not only your "home box"

For CrossFit affiliates with more than one location there should be a setting to always show all classes and all results (on the whiteboard). Today the location setting always defaults to your "home box". In our case we have two locations in the same city and the members see it as "one box" and often alternate between the two locations.

There should either be a setting to "always remember" your last choice of location (including "all") or your should have a setting to always show "all" for both classes booking and the whiteboard.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Head coach listed first

The head coach would be listed first on the class schedule. Right now all coaches are listed in alphabetical order with no regard to head or assistant coach.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Childcare

Would love for our clients to be able to "check in" prior to coming and let us know how many children are coming for childcare.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Coaches schedule

Allow coaches role to add their own hours to the schedule.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Rating

I wold love to have a daily evaluation system for each class.

Once the athlete puts in their score, they have an option to also score the class 1-5 stars. This would hold us accountable as coaches and owners to know we are being rated.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Email Coaches their schedules

I believe someone mentioned this on the FB page... but it would be IDEAL to be able to auto generate an email to coaches once their class schedules have been listed/updated. Either for a week or for the month (date range to be selected by admin) and for each coach to get a list of only their classes

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Class schedule as the app home screen.

Have the option to change the home screen to the class schedule instead of the WOD.

Makes it easier for members to book, which should be the priority.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow for open classes to have a different deadline for reservations and still be able to cancel classes.

Give people a time limit to reserve their place in a class. If no one books in cancel the class at your set deadline. However once the class is open (eg one person reserves a place) that deadline prevents others from reserving a place. So at the moment once the window has past others cannot reserve their space.

I have the problem where evening classes I'm happy to cancel if no one reserves a place 24 hours prior but athletes might find their schedule frees up a few hours before the class and only 1 or 2 people are booked…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Embeddable Calendar that works properly.

This is what we need:

https://www.lococrossfit.com/schedule/

Currently, the available embed code:

<iframe src="https://app.wodify.com/AdminSchedule/Public_Class_Calendar.aspx?TenantKey=q1aesp9308&Location_Id=3020&Program_Id=16064,16864,16866,16867,16871,19443,21062,22125,25748,33251,33252,33253,33254,33255,33258,33259,35118,35370"  width="1200" height="800"></iframe>

Currently, this code does not provide a properly functioning calendar like the one above where you can select to view one or more coaches, one or more programs, or one or more locations.

As it stands, in the Wodify environment, the calendar functions properly. But once embedded into a Wordpress site, it becomes static where you can only see the calendar with the settings you had chosen when you grabbed the embed code.

I have had my web programmer trying to work with…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Athlete mood

I visited a gym in Germany and they had a physical whiteboard, no Wodify. They had all athletes put their name on the board, and include either one +, two ++, or three +++, which indicates how they are feeling that day so the coach knows how to treat that athlete. + means i'm not feeling it today, rough night, etc., so i'm just here to sweat. ++ means i'm feeling middle of the road, and could go either way. +++ means i'm here for PRs and to kick *** so scream in my face if you have to!

I…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Calendar View of Work Schedule

I would like to be able to view and print a Calendar View of my Coaches schedule so I can post it at our check-in desk. Also, give them the option to add it to the calendar on their smart phone.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Coach Schedule

Monthly Coaching Schedule - An easier way to print this monthly report, ability to sort by coach, by days, or by class type.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Offer optional Memo line when canceling a class that displays for MEMBERS

Such as,

--No Class/Labor Day

--No 6:30 class due to Paleo Night!

--We're in the parade this morning! Sign up@ the box!

I think people tend to forget these things, and then don't understand why a class is cancelled. It's hard for people to keep calendars in their heads:-)

This would be great for both Wodify and (especially) for the app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Email notification when athlete signs up for class

I'd love a coach to get notified via email when an athlete has signed up for class.

When setting up reoccurring classes, there can be a toggle for "notify coach on sign up" so that every time a new athlete signs up for that particular class the head coach (which is selected below) is emailed with athletes name.

For example, we have open gym hours, and a coach would like to know that there has been sign ups for the class versus waiting around until no one shows up before leaving.

THanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I could see where this would be useful but it is also easy for the coach to look in the mobile app and see reservation count on a class.

For that reason we’re going to leave this as open but not necessarily prioritize it at the moment. We’ll let it collect votes and see where it lands on the timeline.

Thank you for the idea!

20. Easier way for athletes to cancel classes

It would be nice that if when an athlete is looking at their attendance, there was a way for them to cancel out of classes from that screen. As of now, they have to sort through the calendar view to find their classes if they want to cancel. This approach is even worse on the app. This option would also be great to have on the Admin side as well for when we are helping out an athlete and need to make immediate changes to their schedules.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base