Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. chronological performance review

Under "My Performance," it would be great to also be able to see a daily or weekly log of all work performed including extra performances- so that performances are able to be reviewed in context with other work done.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

2. Attendance Report

1. WIX integtation alongside Wordpress.

2. Also would like to see a report for number of classes an athletes attends per month. We send out a monthy newsletter and include a most dedicated section and list the top 5 athletes with most classes attended that month. The only way to see this now is by the report but that is classes total overtime, or by clicking into each individual athlete which is very time consuming.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom reporting and commission based pay

Need to be able to to run custom reports. For example, I want to know only new members that sign up for a specific contract and members we lose on those same contracts. This report would omit fundamentals, drop ins, etc. I'd also love to see a base receivables report.

Really, custom reporting/filters is necessary.

I do LOVE the new interface. Wayyy easier to use, much more professional looking.

Lastly, I'd like to be able to run commissions on athletes. Our coaches get paid commissions on their athletes, and right now I have to calculate that manually.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create your own reports

Create your own reports...There are things I'd like to see without so many restrictions.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Daily ratings of coaches

After an athlete finishes a workout and inputs the score, the app asks for an optional rating of the coach - like rating your Uber driver. This would provide helpful feedback for gym owners on their coaching staff's performance.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Work Schedule

Employee schedule template similar to wheniwork.com

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More financial information on the dashboard, ex. Average client value, contracts expiring this month, average merch sales/athlete

The dashboard is my day to day glimpse on how the affilate is doing. I'd like to see more financial information added to the options in seeting up your custom dashboard.
    Ex.
    Average client value
    Contracts expiring this month
    Average merchandise sales per athlete
    Number of people signed up/paid for event

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to have an attendance report that shows not only 'by class' attendance, but 'by day', and 'by month'

Average attendance is nice but only if it is accompanied by the are hard data that causes the averages.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Year in Review as a Month in Review

Would love to see the "Year in Review" as a "Month in Review". All my athletes loved it and are really asking about making it a monthly thing. This would also keep members more in tune to as they would be able to see the who, what, when's.... of those who are staying engaged at the gym and in WODIFY!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Track item variations

I would love it if I could see a revenue or sales breakdown by the different flavors/color/size options of each product. This will help me determine which version of the product is selling the best and allow for better inventory management.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We love this idea and will be looking to make a lot of enhancements when it comes to retail in the up and coming year or so. Not entirely sure if we will see this exact addition you are looking for, but improvements are definitely on their way.

11. Email Reports to Staff

I would like to see a few select reports emailed to staff every month or week.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automated Reports

The ability to set reports to be emailed to you when you'd like them. Example: every month have... financials report, new members report, lost members report, attendance report.... all sent direct to the owners email. This would save a ton of time for the affiliate owners essentially running their business by themselves.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way for us as Admins to be notified when members hit attendance milestones? We recognize people when they hit 500 classes (and pl

Is there a way for us as Admins to be notified when members hit attendance milestones? We recognize people when they hit 500 classes (and plan to with 1,000 also) but it's currently a manual process as far as I can tell. If there is not a way, can you please consider adding it in future enhancements? Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Facebook and Adwords Conversion Tracking

Hi,

This is a request to add Facebook and Adwords Conversion Tracking.

I know that Google Analytics is available (which as of right now I'm connecting with Support on a cross-domain tracking question/issue) but GA by itself is not as good as FB and Adwords Conversion Tracking.

There are a few differences but here are the 2 big ones:

1) I can set the ad campaigns in FB and Adwords to optimize the ads on actual sales or free trial sign ups. FB and Adwords will do the work of adjusting the ads so we get more sales/sign ups.

2)…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dropped Memberships Trend Analysis

I'm looking to do a dropped membership analysis to find out at what point during their membership most people drop (assuming there's a trend), at 6 weeks, 2 months, 3 moths, etc.
    I haven't found a report that will provide drop/deactivation dates for all members over time. Or even better if you guys could auto-generate this info in one of your neat graphs for us!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Retention rate

Hi!
    Is there such a thing as the retention rate in the reports? I have not found it..I would be really nice to have this stat! To see how many athletes are actually renewing their membership on a month to month basis, as a percentage!
    Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While we do offer some reports like ’Membership Renewal, we do not offer something specifically related to retention. Keeping that in mind we are looking to really overhaul our reporting in 2017 so be on the lookout for future enhancements.

17. More detail in sales tax report.

At minimum lets get a Gross Sales, Taxable Sales and Sales Tax Owed per time period selected. Should be simple enough, right?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Customized Dashboard for "My Performance"

The My Performance Tab would be great if it had more of a "Dashboard" feel.

For instance if i wanted to customize my "Dashboard" to easily display current 1RM's for a group of exercises that I'm currently focused on.

Or maybe I want to display all my PR's for the month?

Or maybe I want to focus on training better at complex movements such as the ****** and the Clean. Or Double-Unders. Or Muscles Ups. Can a Dashboard be displayed to show these exercises I'm currently focused on improving?

-Nathan

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Run sales reports based on product tags

Run sales/financial reports based on product tags in addition to categories. So we could run a sales report on "Kill Cliff" or "Supplements".

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base