Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Mail Chimp Lists

Ability to have multiple lists in Mail Chimp (one for leads, one for current athletes, trials, etc). This will allow us to send promotional material to the correct group of people.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Build your own Automated Emails

I'd like the opportunity to build-out many of the automated emails that I have created to send out to both prospects & current athletes. It is a very critical part of my daily connections with the outside world. Please allow me the ability to create as many automated emails.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. without membership

The ability to select Daily/Weekly/Monthly option to email the Admin/Manager who is an athlete without a membership. This is especially important for members who have pay-in-full contracts that are up and not month-to-month.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and

An automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and NSF charges.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integrate Wodify into Outlook similar to MindBody

My suggestion is to Integrate Wodify into Outlook so that it is available on the calendar and can be used to remind users of appointments and allow people to better plan their day. When you reserve a time for a class, a calendar invite can be synced with an existing Outlook account. Mindbody, a similar program was being used by my gym prior to switching to Wodify, has this function and it was awesome for personal scheduling.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Respond to anonymous feedback

It would be great to be able to respond to feedback. Currently it may feel like we are ignoring our clients requests.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Individual Anniversary Email for each anniversary.

Individual "Anniversary Emails" - Every anniversary email can be different, not always the same text with different months. And most importantly, so that we can add different attachments, for example i would like to send out videos on movements, the longer they are at our box, then more complex movement goes with the congratulation mail.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. CC managers on auto-emails

Certain automated emails when activated should have the option to include the manager in the chain. Yes if the client responds to that email it will go to the set admin email in place, but the manager doesn't know what emails and to whom Wodify is sending.

Example: We want to be able to contact members that have not been into the box in, let's say, 7 days. Unless I run a report and sift through the very long list of athlete names to see how many weeks it has been since they have signed in, I wouldn't know who…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Template for deactivated members.

We would love to have a template for an exit/ farewell email for when we deactivate members.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dashboard for all incoming and outgoing e-mail including automated e-mails

I want a dashboard for all incoming and outgoing e-mails thru WODIFY as i currently have to fish around each athletes activity history in order to see if they have been sent anything.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Automated emails: Session Membership on expiration date

Members do not get an automated email when their session membership is approaching the expiration date.

Currently they only get an automated email when they have 1 session left. If the member never gets to the last session, they will never get a notification.

Please add the following functions:

Automated emails:
    - When approaching the expiration date, x days before.
    - On expiration date.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback on this. We are looking to revamp our email feature and our automated emails in the near future. We will be sure to take a further look into this specific automated email when making those updates.

12. Lead generation auto responder or mail chimp API

Would like to see email auto responder option within wodify or mail chimp integration with leads so that they can be marketed to without having to manually send them emails.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  2 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email, embedding an in-line video

It would be nice to be able to embed an information video to an email vs adding a link.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email Attatchments

Ability to send emails to athletes with more then one attachment

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CONVERSATIONS standard templates

In the CONVERSATIONS feature, have at tab with templates (so we don't have to type out the same thing every time) that you can add to the email. Like sop for different emails we send out. (so we don't have to type out the same thing every time )

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. membership hold auto-email

Can we please get an automated email sent to an athlete when a hold has been applied to a membership. Just as a confirmation to let them know that it has been completed.

example:
    Hi <First Name>,

This is a short confirmation email to let you know that as of <start date> your membership has been placed on hold and will recommence on <end date>.

If you need any help or if you would like to come back early, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,
    <signature>

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More email options

I want to be able to send automated emails before an athlete's first visit. The option to send after X number of visits is good but I want to send a PDF with a preview of their first Elements class and there is currently no trigger for this. Maybe right after they purchase a specific program or X hours/days before the first class they registered for.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. SMS Individual Programs

Please allow us to SMS by program, similar to how the email functionality works. I realize it's cost prohibitive to SMS individual athletes, but sending to individual programs probably should be a big deal. I'll bet it actually leads to less messages being sent.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email template to notify of auto renew for large amounts

can we have a template that notifies a member if a draft is about to occur over a certain amount? we have several members who have paid in full for a year. i'd like to set it on auto renew but would love for them to have a heads up that their card will be charged for $1500 to $2000.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base