Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Flexible Appointment charge and payroll rate

Need to alter Appointments charges to be adjustable. Also, payroll needs to be more flexible. We currently pay our coaches 50% of appointment charge. So a flat rate on a altered price doesn't work. Especially if we allow multiple participants in appointment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. post WOD to multiple dates

I would really like a function that allows me to set the same workout for multiple dates.
    Ex: Test and re-test at the beginning and end of a cycle
    Fundamentals workouts that repeat every 2 weeks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reasons for Termination

Reasons for Termination. You have Reasons for Holds, you don't have Reasons for Termination--I would love to see you add this as a required field when we deactivate an Athlete--then add to the lost members report. That way we can easily see if there is a trend.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great to upload videos or integration with Coach's Eye.

It is very cool to get that PR badge! We all celebrate our PRs with our friends already with social media videos such as FB live, mobile videos, e.c.t. How cool would it be to click the PR badge and watch those PRs. What about being able to attach a video taken by a fellow athlete or coach to that PR? Or maybe even a short skill work video for review by a coach? Of course this would be optional and we should be able to determine who can see (i.e. coaches only, friends only, everyone) Storage could be kept…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. membership plan

Membership plan, the options are:
    1. Stop Auto-Renew
    2. Add Hold
    3. Generate Next membership
    I would like to have the ability to EDIT the plan in the event of any changes to their membership, instead of having to start a new plan for the same member

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Whiteboard Changes to Make Community Friendly

Allow affiliates the option of letting their members make their scores private and allow the option of not having a ranking on the whiteboard. Just a list of everyone, instead of a ranking of 1 through whatever.

Community is a major part of crossfit and having scores appear in a 1 through 10 type ranking system does not promote that ideal. The competitive part will always be there. We don't need a "ranking" to add to it. Think about these individuals who put in effort everyday, only to have the system make them feel less about their work in the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Non Feature Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Push Notifications

The ability to send a push notification to prompt athletes to log in before the class and to add scores

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. components

Printable/Downloadable database of Global component library.
    - Meaning (and not sure if this is already available) Would like to be able to download and/or print global component database that WODIFY has uploaded into the system.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. COACH RATING

I AM TRYING TO GET A KIND OF EVALUATION AFTER EVERY CLASS FROM OUR MEMBERS TO KNOW THAT ALL THE COACHES ARE DOING RIGHT THEIR JOB-

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would like to see a 'current max for lifts' as well as an ' all time' max for lifts. For aging athletes or those that missed time training.

Would like to see a 'current max' and an 'all time max' For the aging athlete or for one who has missed a large amount of time at the box. This way their training %'s will be accurate, and they can get excited about seeing the gold star.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is there a way for us as Admins to be notified when members hit attendance milestones? We recognize people when they hit 500 classes (and pl

Is there a way for us as Admins to be notified when members hit attendance milestones? We recognize people when they hit 500 classes (and plan to with 1,000 also) but it's currently a manual process as far as I can tell. If there is not a way, can you please consider adding it in future enhancements? Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Athlete mood

I visited a gym in Germany and they had a physical whiteboard, no Wodify. They had all athletes put their name on the board, and include either one +, two ++, or three +++, which indicates how they are feeling that day so the coach knows how to treat that athlete. + means i'm not feeling it today, rough night, etc., so i'm just here to sweat. ++ means i'm feeling middle of the road, and could go either way. +++ means i'm here for PRs and to kick *** so scream in my face if you have to!

I…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Athlete Attendance Trend - Add column for "last class attended"

For the report Athlete Attendance Trend - Could you add a column for "last class attended" so we can track recent attendance w/ trends all in one place and no have to manipulate the date on spreadsheets? What would be also amazing is a check box for follow-up contact that you could click as well. Kind of like a CRM tool for follow ups. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Roles and Permissions

The assignment of roles and permissions should have an extra password driven confirmation. It's too easy to accidentally add a role/permission in an athlete's profile. Accidentally giving someone "admin" permission could be a disaster. Checking any field should bring up a pop up window asking for a confirmation and password. This is a pretty serious security issue that is currently lacking.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Date Short Code

Hi there!

Much like the [initals] short code, I think it would be useful to add a [date] short code that would reference the current date.

This would be helpful in contracts and waivers. For example, my agreements have a Term section. Here is the example of where you could place the [date] short code:

The Term of this Agreement is month to month beginning on ______[date]_______________ and will remain in full force and effect until ...

It would reflect the date that the agreement/waiver is signed by the Member.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Contracts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New member segment - we need more rules

I’m trying to create a segment for new members. I would like to be able to have the option to create a rule that allows me to sort by people based on the day their membership was active. This way I can have a running report and actively live report of people, 15 days, 30 days, 45, etc. Whenever I want and would like to utilize that for better member retention. This would be a great addition to this piece.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quick-launch profile plugin for Chrome (Gmail/Inbox)

Plugin for chrome that recognises direct emails (in Gmail/Inbox) from members (active and inactive) based on their email address. When an incoming email is found to match the address of a former member, the plugin would launch activate a feature (button or popup that would quick-launch that person's account in a new tab. This would save about a minute on a task that happens 5-50 times a day depending on how many athletes an affiliate has.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. membership forecast

Reports: sales forecast or auto pay forecast. This will allow boxes to get a detail how much money they are going to make from upcoming autopay's (memberships)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A template that sends just one automated email when invoice is due, and NOT every day after that

I want to be able to send just ONE automated email whenever an invoices is created/is due. Right now, there is a template that can send an automated email on the day that the invoice is due, but it keeps sending it every day after that until it's marked as paid in wodify. We want to able to send just one automated email, so the athletes can reference the invoice# when paying this via online banking to our bank account. We process the Online Banking payments once a week in wodify.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base