Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign In for Drop in's not being available until 48 hours prior to class. And a WOD suggestion

For this particular group of classes, I have labeled Moody, we can take 8 people. All 8 of them will be signing up as a drop in. Can I fix a setting so they can not sign up prior to 48 hours for those four classes each day?

Also, Can we please see all the Girl WOD's and Hero WOD's in a group so we can easily see how long it has been since they were done?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about capturing the athlete's shirt size in their profile

This would be great for when we want to order custom shirts for our existing members instead of having to collect sizes for every order or maintain a list outside of Wodify.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Work Schedule

Employee schedule template similar to wheniwork.com

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Working Max

The ability to set a Working Max from the athletes 1RM.
    For instance, we use 90% of an athletes 1RM for their strength work.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Creating multiple memberships being able to be charged on different days

At our gym, we have our regular CrossFit memberships and then we have an add on for Nutrition. With our old system, I would manually charge the nutrition payment on the 15th to make it so there wasn't such a big bill coming out on the 1st. I was excited to have the ability to create a second membership through Wodify, but now it has to be charged on the default date that our memberships process (the 1st) unless worked through this manual roundabout way. Since I also get clients outside the gym, it'd be nice to just have the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make away for owners and coaches to receive daily emails about who's birthday it is.

Make a way for coaches and owners to get daily alerts about our members birthdays

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Athlete Report Card (printable)

A printable "Athlete report card" with scores for benchmark WODs, Weightlifiting movements, etc... I have a few key athletes who are moving on because of job relocation, etc, I would love to be able to give them something that shows the results of their performance as well as the capabilities of Wodify. It would be a cool thing for them to show to the coach at their next box!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Masters button

How about adding a Masters button for athletes that complete the Rx Masters version of the workout?

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Credit Card Update Stamp

When one of our clients cc transactions declines, we must change the default payment method to check so that we are not charged 30 cents for subsequent runs. If the client updates his cc at some point following and doesn't know to make the new card default then we will continue to get notices to collect the check. We'd like a way for us to determine that the client has updated his cc info so that we can know to change the default. Be great to have a last updated stamp for the cc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bulk payment for invoices in cash

Pls add the option to bulk pay invoices via cash. Manually paying invoices one by one x 450 athletes in not time efficient. You have added other bulk actions, pls add a bulk payment of invoices.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Charge trial

We would like to have a fee for our trial and have them with the same option of the free trial.
    The only difference would be the fee
    We want the trial to be email to the coaches and the identification on the coachboard. Email follow up

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sports performance tracking in wods that mark to hundredth of seconds and half inch increments.

I need to have the scoring by time to go to the hundredth of a second. We do things like pro-agility and 20 yard dash where a hundredth of a second can mark significant improvement to our athletes. We also do standing broad jump and vertical where we need to mark up to half inch increments. Maybe there is a way to do this already I am not aware of? I think this can be handy to gyms that run sports performance programs for children and young adults.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Appointment retake

clients need the option of being able to purchase appointment options without an admin having to go in an assign a membership. I feel the appointments are built like the classes and this is not how the appointments need to work. Clients should be able to log into their app and view what we offer and choose their number of sessions and times. This should be available for people who are not in your modify system. I have a ton of people i contact on a daily basis who would love to jump on the app and view my services…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    developing now  ·  0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. One Click Email Solution to 'No Active Payment Method' Alert

Just as you're able to click on the Missing Waiver alert and send an email asking for them to fill out a waiver, it would be nice if there were a one click solution to the "No Active Payment Method" Alert. It would be cool to click "Send Missing Payment Method Alert Email" and have it automatically shoot off an email asking for them to input the payment info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Performance history

Drop downs are a pain in the butt. Two ideas that are easy.
    First, have a view that shows latest excersize entries chronologically . So if I did my squats last week, I can see that and click it to see my max etc.

Two, have a history filter that hides excersize a with no data. This is a view of history, I can't add to it here so why the heck are you cluttering my view. Terrible ux design.

App is just an HTML viewer so should be easy to make these changes on your server and improve the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. HOLDS

Automated email to athletes 24 or 48 hours prior to a HOLD coming off their membership. Also the ability to program the maximum number of hold days per any given time period by membership type.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Easier way to track coaches hours

We would like to see the coaches hours be easier to track. The process now doesn't work well. Coaches switch classes etc the process needs to be as easy as athletes signing in. We would like to see a coaches sign in drop down then once you click it all trainers are listed then you click your name and that's it. Super simple and that way we can keep up with trainers hours much easier. You can have the options of lead trainers and assistant trainer but only as options bc most gyms don't run 2 trainers per class. This…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. membership hold auto-email

Can we please get an automated email sent to an athlete when a hold has been applied to a membership. Just as a confirmation to let them know that it has been completed.

example:
    Hi <First Name>,

This is a short confirmation email to let you know that as of <start date> your membership has been placed on hold and will recommence on <end date>.

If you need any help or if you would like to come back early, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,
    <signature>

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Gym only Wod

When I make a Wod I wanted to be seen only in the box. I don't want my athletes to know the wod before they step in. For example If I'm an athlete and I see there are 100 pull ups in the wod I will not go because I just don't feel like pull myself to the bar today. And that is not the point in CrossFit. It will be awesome If I can make a workout and post it but only the athletes in the box can see it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base