Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Athlete Report Card (printable)

A printable "Athlete report card" with scores for benchmark WODs, Weightlifiting movements, etc... I have a few key athletes who are moving on because of job relocation, etc, I would love to be able to give them something that shows the results of their performance as well as the capabilities of Wodify. It would be a cool thing for them to show to the coach at their next box!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Masters button

How about adding a Masters button for athletes that complete the Rx Masters version of the workout?

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Credit Card Update Stamp

When one of our clients cc transactions declines, we must change the default payment method to check so that we are not charged 30 cents for subsequent runs. If the client updates his cc at some point following and doesn't know to make the new card default then we will continue to get notices to collect the check. We'd like a way for us to determine that the client has updated his cc info so that we can know to change the default. Be great to have a last updated stamp for the cc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk payment for invoices in cash

Pls add the option to bulk pay invoices via cash. Manually paying invoices one by one x 450 athletes in not time efficient. You have added other bulk actions, pls add a bulk payment of invoices.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Charge trial

We would like to have a fee for our trial and have them with the same option of the free trial.
    The only difference would be the fee
    We want the trial to be email to the coaches and the identification on the coachboard. Email follow up

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sports performance tracking in wods that mark to hundredth of seconds and half inch increments.

I need to have the scoring by time to go to the hundredth of a second. We do things like pro-agility and 20 yard dash where a hundredth of a second can mark significant improvement to our athletes. We also do standing broad jump and vertical where we need to mark up to half inch increments. Maybe there is a way to do this already I am not aware of? I think this can be handy to gyms that run sports performance programs for children and young adults.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. One Click Email Solution to 'No Active Payment Method' Alert

Just as you're able to click on the Missing Waiver alert and send an email asking for them to fill out a waiver, it would be nice if there were a one click solution to the "No Active Payment Method" Alert. It would be cool to click "Send Missing Payment Method Alert Email" and have it automatically shoot off an email asking for them to input the payment info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HOLDS

Automated email to athletes 24 or 48 hours prior to a HOLD coming off their membership. Also the ability to program the maximum number of hold days per any given time period by membership type.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. membership hold auto-email

Can we please get an automated email sent to an athlete when a hold has been applied to a membership. Just as a confirmation to let them know that it has been completed.

example:
    Hi <First Name>,

This is a short confirmation email to let you know that as of <start date> your membership has been placed on hold and will recommence on <end date>.

If you need any help or if you would like to come back early, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards,
    <signature>

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gym only Wod

When I make a Wod I wanted to be seen only in the box. I don't want my athletes to know the wod before they step in. For example If I'm an athlete and I see there are 100 pull ups in the wod I will not go because I just don't feel like pull myself to the bar today. And that is not the point in CrossFit. It will be awesome If I can make a workout and post it but only the athletes in the box can see it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Attendance alert

An alert that will pop up advising if a member has not been in to the box in a week, two weeks or a month etc.

Having to check up on each member via tracker can be time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Schedule Early Membership Cancellation

Terminate membership on a date. It's not uncommon for people to need to cancel memberships prior to the end of the contract term. People change jobs, move, get redeployed, etc. At the moment, the only way to terminate a membership is to do it effective immediately, or schedule it on the next auto-renew date. There is no way to schedule an in term deactivation date - for example, at the end of the current billing cycle. At the moment, the only two options are to give yourself a calendar reminder to end manually deactivate the membership on the desired date,…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. import and upload program via spreadsheet or CSV

would like an option to upload workouts/programs via spreadsheet template. If this is an option i haven't seen it.
    Using a simple template to create say a 12 week program and upload it to wodify with ease

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I want a coaches alert

Would like to add to calendar an alert that specifically goes to coaches and staff. For example, a message to say that Joe Smith is coming to the 9am class - this is his first class - he has a sore right knee.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New Member Questionnaire

Questionnaire template that could be automatically sent to members signing up for a free trial class.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Copying entire weeks of workouts at once (Instead of each day)

The ability to copy entire weeks (or even months) of programmed days into other programs/calendars. The only way to do it currently is copying each day one at a time. This would be a HUGE time saver as we would only have to copy the week instead of each day (speeding up the process 7 times faster).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update Birthday Report

Athlete Birthday Report. There is a report for athletes with upcoming birthdays--maybe that can be updated to run a query for any month (past and future), rather than just future months. For instance, I'd love a quick way to see what birthdays were in July. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Drag & Drop Workouts In Calendar

Drag & Drop Workouts

If you show multiple weeks you should be able to drag a workout to a new day to copy it.

This would make copying one-on-one or semi privates sessions faster

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. RECORD ALL LIFTS Reps and LOAD...

Weightlifting should record all loads lifted...
    add like in Custom METCON, the option for adding the reps and load per set. quick fix to this current limited weightlifting set up....

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base