Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. update the way we create metcons

update the workouts so we can add more than one measurable. So if a workout has a time component and a weight component to it allow for both when setting up a metcon

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Class schedule as the app home screen.

Have the option to change the home screen to the class schedule instead of the WOD.

Makes it easier for members to book, which should be the priority.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow different programs to use different units

We need to be able to put pounds in our CF program and kilograms in our weightlifting program.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gym new ssection

Shout out area, where coaches/admin can pull up the gym's news for all to see. Example:
    In the athlete view, have a section dedicated to gym news:
    -Open starts soon! Sign up now!
    -All afternoon classes changing to: 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 - beginning Feb 1, 2018!
    -Ask us about our referral program!"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Point Of Sale >Self Service >Hidden CC Info

Hidden Credit Card INFO in Point Of Sale > Kiosk > Self Service
    We have athletes check themselves out at a kiosk for products under SELF SERVICE. But it bluntly shows all CC info as they type it. There should be some type of encryption to hide sensitive info.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mass Update >Athlete Auto Bill Due Date

Specific Athlete > Mass Update for Recurring Payment (Auto) Date.
    Example: Sally is charged on 1st of month but wants to change her Payment date to 15th.
    *Would like to be able to Update all upcoming months at once.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. coach to coach/owner communication

Communication platform for coach to coach. It seems like an easy insert. Alerts, and a message board to pop up on your back end dash board so as to communicate clearly with your team.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Non Feature Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove "I already have a Wodify account" link

I think it would remove a lot of confusion if you removed the "I already have a Wodify account" option from the online sales portal or any other area that displays this option.

When athletes move gyms, or cancel and sign up again they all seem to click the "l have a Wodify account" and when it tells them they are no longer have one, they get confused.

Instead it would be nice to just remove this or even better, just have athletes put in their email and Wodify would recognize them as having an active account and prompt a…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Daily list of drop in and trial athletes

It would be great if Wodify could send an email reminder at the end of the day to any coach who had a drop in or trial athlete in there class so they could follow up personally. Even a generic template a coach could modify and add something that would let that athlete know it's not just an automated response. Like, "Nice work on those back squats today" or "great job on those box jumps" or "I hope you will come to another one of my classes this week". Also send a master list of all drop in and trial…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. No double logo in the Online Sales Portal

Fix the double logo feature in the Online Sales Portal so it doesn't display an image logo over the banner logo. It would be nice to have the option to display the banner only to give it a cleaner look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Assessments!

Why have you guys built a heartrate monitoring system before an assessment protocol? OUr athletes want a place to see their measurement progress!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability for Athletes to sign Contracts in app

If athletes can sign their waivers on their phones with the app, why can't they sign their contracts the same way? Right now there are two options:
    1) Clicking on the link from an email (which often gets sent to their spam)
    2) Having someone with admin rights open the contract so they can sign it.
    It would be helpful to allow athletes to pull up their contracts and sign them on their phones.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2019  ·  0 comments  ·  Contracts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Save email draft without send date

I would like to be able to save an email draft without being required to enter a send date. I had an email go out that was not ready because I forgot to finish it and it was very unprofessional of me!
    Thanks team!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be updating our Communications feature this year and this update will allow admins, managers, and coaches to create email drafts. Keep an eye out for that feature update coming later this year!

14. Book appointment from online sales

Please add the ability for new athletes (not already members) who are purchasing an appointment through the Online Sales Portal to immediately book their appointment upon purchase/waiver completion.

At present they have to complete their purchase, check their emails, set a password, download the app, sign-in and then book an appointment through the My Appointments tab. Which to be honest isn't very intuitive.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Category in wodify to place items that are losses/giveaways/theft in the POS system.

We need a place in wodify to categorize products that are losses/giveaways/theft. This way at the end of the year I can pull a report and see how much product we lost throughout the year. We currently are having to write them off as 100% discount as if the owner purchased them, however that does not give us an idea of what we are actually losing vs just consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rolling Sessions on Plan Memberships

It would be great to allow athletes on plan based membership to carry over any unused sessions from one membership to the next.

In our particular setup we bill the majority of our members weekly and they have say 3 sessions of a particular class per week.

We've always had a policy that if they miss sessions one week, they could make them up/do additional sessions the following week - people have busy weeks with work or travel etc. so like the flexibility so they don't feel like they're missing out on sessions

This was something our previous member management…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. When gyms close for holidays or a period of time, have a mass hold button for all athletes.

When gyms close for holidays or a period of time, have a mass hold button for all athletes.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Text messages

When members are on a Wait list after reserving for a class it would be good to be able to have an automatic text message sent rather than an email to let the next in line know that a position has opened up. We find that people can tend to miss a class especially if a spot or 2 has become available in the 6am class as no one is checking their emails at that time of the morning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multiple Memberships with different payment methods

Have the option to pay for multiple memberships with different payment methods. I have a company who wants to pay half of their employee's membership but the owner pays her membership with her personal card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. Are you able to elaborate further on this for us? Does each employee have a Wodify account and the company card has been added to it? Or all of the memberships linked to the owner’s profile? I want to be sure we are understanding this request properly.

20. Membership e-cards

Hello, I want to be able to provide an emembership cards to my members. I'm currently trying to have certain deals with 3rd parties to give my members more privileges. I don't want to print out any cards but instead with every active membership an e-card is available on the wodify app in case I'm in a coffee shop that has a deal with my gym, or a chiropractor... Etc

Ecard will have the name of the member, a picture, date of membership and they can flash it using his phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base