Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add avg heart rate to wod results

With the addition of Pulse, wod results should include average heart rate. 6 months from now when I repeat a workout, I want to know my previous time and my average heart rate.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yes - 2019  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. import subscribed workouts

The ability to subscribe to other workouts, i.e comptrain, calistrength or similar, and then be able to import their workouts straight to your coach board

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Select Multiple Calendar Days for 1 workout

I would like the ability to add a workout to more than 1 day at a time...select multiple calendar days for one workout. Or even select "Every Monday" for example for a certain workout.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Programming repeat over specified date range

Ability to save a workout over a date range.
    I have a program where it is the same thing from Mn-Fr and have to cope it for every day. This is not too problematic bt would be more time effective if I could save it over a date range..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. update the way we create metcons

update the workouts so we can add more than one measurable. So if a workout has a time component and a weight component to it allow for both when setting up a metcon

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow different programs to use different units

We need to be able to put pounds in our CF program and kilograms in our weightlifting program.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Programming recurring workouts in WOdify.

The ability to program recurring workouts... Example, OPEN GYM. Non unique workouts. WOuld make life easier for standard non unique classes.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Challenge Tracking

Example: Our gym has challenged members to run a marathon in the month of October. Would be nice if a challenge goal could be entered (26.2 miles in my example) and members could track against it by logging their miles in the challenge.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Personal training app

A fitbot style app that allows members to get specific programming and track progress through wodify.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Coach specific notes for workouts

Having the ability to add specific notes for each workout about how the session needs to run that don't need to be visible for athletes

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Working Max

The ability to set a Working Max from the athletes 1RM.
    For instance, we use 90% of an athletes 1RM for their strength work.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Masters button

How about adding a Masters button for athletes that complete the Rx Masters version of the workout?

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sports performance tracking in wods that mark to hundredth of seconds and half inch increments.

I need to have the scoring by time to go to the hundredth of a second. We do things like pro-agility and 20 yard dash where a hundredth of a second can mark significant improvement to our athletes. We also do standing broad jump and vertical where we need to mark up to half inch increments. Maybe there is a way to do this already I am not aware of? I think this can be handy to gyms that run sports performance programs for children and young adults.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. import and upload program via spreadsheet or CSV

would like an option to upload workouts/programs via spreadsheet template. If this is an option i haven't seen it.
    Using a simple template to create say a 12 week program and upload it to wodify with ease

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Copying entire weeks of workouts at once (Instead of each day)

The ability to copy entire weeks (or even months) of programmed days into other programs/calendars. The only way to do it currently is copying each day one at a time. This would be a HUGE time saver as we would only have to copy the week instead of each day (speeding up the process 7 times faster).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drag & Drop Workouts In Calendar

Drag & Drop Workouts

If you show multiple weeks you should be able to drag a workout to a new day to copy it.

This would make copying one-on-one or semi privates sessions faster

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. RECORD ALL LIFTS Reps and LOAD...

Weightlifting should record all loads lifted...
    add like in Custom METCON, the option for adding the reps and load per set. quick fix to this current limited weightlifting set up....

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. post WOD to multiple dates

I would really like a function that allows me to set the same workout for multiple dates.
    Ex: Test and re-test at the beginning and end of a cycle
    Fundamentals workouts that repeat every 2 weeks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to upload videos or integration with Coach's Eye.

It is very cool to get that PR badge! We all celebrate our PRs with our friends already with social media videos such as FB live, mobile videos, e.c.t. How cool would it be to click the PR badge and watch those PRs. What about being able to attach a video taken by a fellow athlete or coach to that PR? Or maybe even a short skill work video for review by a coach? Of course this would be optional and we should be able to determine who can see (i.e. coaches only, friends only, everyone) Storage could be kept…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. components

Printable/Downloadable database of Global component library.
    - Meaning (and not sure if this is already available) Would like to be able to download and/or print global component database that WODIFY has uploaded into the system.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base