Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email from a waiver

I'd like to be able to click on the email address and send an email to a visitor's filled out waiver before converting them to a lead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share a class pass

The ability to share a class pass (session membership). For example if a couple wants to split a 10 class pass. What I've done to make it work is put 10 class passes on both, with one being 100% discount, and marking half as used on each. An issue arises when one person comes more often than the other - I can't move or donate a class from the wife's classes to the husband. That would be a nice feature too. Thanks!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign In for Drop in's not being available until 48 hours prior to class. And a WOD suggestion

For this particular group of classes, I have labeled Moody, we can take 8 people. All 8 of them will be signing up as a drop in. Can I fix a setting so they can not sign up prior to 48 hours for those four classes each day?

Also, Can we please see all the Girl WOD's and Hero WOD's in a group so we can easily see how long it has been since they were done?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copying entire weeks of workouts at once (Instead of each day)

The ability to copy entire weeks (or even months) of programmed days into other programs/calendars. The only way to do it currently is copying each day one at a time. This would be a HUGE time saver as we would only have to copy the week instead of each day (speeding up the process 7 times faster).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Creating multiple memberships being able to be charged on different days

At our gym, we have our regular CrossFit memberships and then we have an add on for Nutrition. With our old system, I would manually charge the nutrition payment on the 15th to make it so there wasn't such a big bill coming out on the 1st. I was excited to have the ability to create a second membership through Wodify, but now it has to be charged on the default date that our memberships process (the 1st) unless worked through this manual roundabout way. Since I also get clients outside the gym, it'd be nice to just have the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make away for owners and coaches to receive daily emails about who's birthday it is.

Make a way for coaches and owners to get daily alerts about our members birthdays

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Athlete Report Card (printable)

A printable "Athlete report card" with scores for benchmark WODs, Weightlifiting movements, etc... I have a few key athletes who are moving on because of job relocation, etc, I would love to be able to give them something that shows the results of their performance as well as the capabilities of Wodify. It would be a cool thing for them to show to the coach at their next box!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sports performance tracking in wods that mark to hundredth of seconds and half inch increments.

I need to have the scoring by time to go to the hundredth of a second. We do things like pro-agility and 20 yard dash where a hundredth of a second can mark significant improvement to our athletes. We also do standing broad jump and vertical where we need to mark up to half inch increments. Maybe there is a way to do this already I am not aware of? I think this can be handy to gyms that run sports performance programs for children and young adults.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Membership cancellation notice

At our box we have a minimum cancellation period which requires written notice 30days in advance to the date that you wish to cancel your membership.

The problem with wodify is if the member is halfway through a month and they give 30days notice they actually have to pay for 45 days as wodify is not configured to cancel memberships on a given date it only goes from month to month from your anniversary day. Otherwise they only have to wait 15days to cancel or even less.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. One Click Email Solution to 'No Active Payment Method' Alert

Just as you're able to click on the Missing Waiver alert and send an email asking for them to fill out a waiver, it would be nice if there were a one click solution to the "No Active Payment Method" Alert. It would be cool to click "Send Missing Payment Method Alert Email" and have it automatically shoot off an email asking for them to input the payment info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We would like an option at the Kiosk Self-checkout for our customers to choose pay later.

In our country we do not use credits cards as much as in the US, so when we sell items at the Box we create an invoice which gets paid, together with all other open invoices, at the end of the month.

It would be nice if a member can check-out and this wil create an unpaid invoice.

Thanks for you consideration!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. membership plan

Membership plan, the options are:
    1. Stop Auto-Renew
    2. Add Hold
    3. Generate Next membership
    I would like to have the ability to EDIT the plan in the event of any changes to their membership, instead of having to start a new plan for the same member

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to have workouts or programs repeat at later dates when programmed

Let's add an option when programming to have workouts or entire programs repeat at a set later date. This would enable both planned testing days to be programmed without repeat creation or copying, and would save copious amounts of time when simply rolling an entire program, such as a linear progression, foundations or bootcamp-like curriculum to a new start date.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. See more than one coach in calendar view

It would be very helpful to be able to see all coaches assigned to a particular class in the Calendar view. It seems that the calendar could be enlarged to accommodate this. As it is, we print the calendar, and then annotate it by hand. (We have part time coaches who dont have consistent coaching schedules) Thank you for considering!!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please change coach listings from alphabetical to head coach alpha over assistant coach

Please change coaches listed from alphabetical to alphabetical head coaches first over assistant coaches. Gives wrong impression on schedule.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Age appears with birth date

Age automatically appears when birth date is entered.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. auto fill city,state

Auto fill address information when zip code is entered

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better Tracking for Timecap

Different Scoring Options:
    Certain workouts are based off best time but need timecaps. So if you establish a timecap on a workout then if the athlete doesn't make that timecap then it should let them put in the second scoring option, such as rounds and reps, and rank the rest of the athletes that way.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base