Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dropped Memberships Trend Analysis

I'm looking to do a dropped membership analysis to find out at what point during their membership most people drop (assuming there's a trend), at 6 weeks, 2 months, 3 moths, etc.
    I haven't found a report that will provide drop/deactivation dates for all members over time. Or even better if you guys could auto-generate this info in one of your neat graphs for us!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We often run WODs that measure max power output

We often run WODs that measure max power output, total reps x weight lifted...over a fixed time period.....a great way to measure work capacity improvements!
    This option would be very beneficial to have on performance tracking when setting the WODs up

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

4. Email Reports to Staff

I would like to see a few select reports emailed to staff every month or week.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. login kiosk or app for phone/tablet

a native app or kiosk to log into class only, no function otherwise. This would be ideal for an ipad or android tablet or phone. the log in area gets jumbled with people trying to log scores and log into class at the same time. Most athletes don't use phone app to log in

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about integrating some of the elite box programming like Invictus into Wodify?

Every morning you open Wodify and choose 'Invictus' or 'Outlaw' and their wod for that day automatically shows up at my box.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  12 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Attendance Report

1. WIX integtation alongside Wordpress.

2. Also would like to see a report for number of classes an athletes attends per month. We send out a monthy newsletter and include a most dedicated section and list the top 5 athletes with most classes attended that month. The only way to see this now is by the report but that is classes total overtime, or by clicking into each individual athlete which is very time consuming.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Report on how many athletes open emails

I love being able to email athletes, but I would love to have a report of each email that has been sent to see how many athletes are actually reading this form of contact. It would be great to see a list of all athletes who the email was sent to and who has viewed it and who has not.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic Class Cancellation enhancement.

Enhance the Automatic Class Cancellation feature to include a minimum number of registrants required to hold class.
    No one wants to coach a class of 1!

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let coaches have the ability to cancel a class

I as a admin/manager want my coaches to have the ability to cancel a class that they can't attend for different reasons. Now I have to do all that work and it's unnecessary i think.

Best regards,

Martin Lodin
    Fit4Fight Gym

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on this. I could see this going both ways. I could see some gyms not wanting that kind of power in the hands of a part time coach. The real answer might be granular permissions. We definitely want to head down that path but that gets very complicated. Not sure when we can make that happen but it’s definitely always on our mind.

11. A automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and

An automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and NSF charges.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Athlete Alerts

The software we used previously had the ability to add alerts to individual athletes that could be removed once necessary. This was a great way to let coaches know if the athlete stilled owed us their banking info, had an injury or anything else we felt coaches needed to know about that athlete. We really miss that feature on Wodify.

A colored star on the profile (ala the waiver) would be a great away to implement it. Whether you tied that into notes I'm not sure. But by having it appear another colour for athletes starting their first class would…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WODIFY Box Chat

A chat list for online members from your box so you can chat with them live?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Swipe Card Sign In to Class

It would be beneficial to have a external input method such as a barcode reader or biometric reader to allow members to sign in as they walk in and save on time. In a box with 15-25 people in a class it will eat into the WOD time by having everyone line up to sign in. This would just simplify things.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on this. We are looking to add a feature that will auto-sign athletes into class once they are at the gym. Once this feature is released, your athletes will not need to manually sign in on their end.

15. Private Messages

It would be cool if there was a way for athletes to send private messages to one another and for coaches to reach out to athletes in an informal way other than the comments section in the Whiteboard.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Programing analytics

Hi, Just had a few more ideas for features.
    I like the new way to enter workouts that is coming up on the 15th, I was hoping we could get some sort of analytic for programming.

things like % of movements that are Gymnastics, Weight lifting, Monostructural,
    Total reps for the different movements ( individual movements like snatches T2B, burpees, amount of reps in different intensity ranges for strength, time domains.

Also average scores for benchmarks, for individual gyms and for the Wodify community as a whole.

Right now I have to do this all, separately and it is a…

148 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Athlete Profile and Stats

It would be awesome to be able to click on an athlete to display their profile and stats like popular benchmark times and strength like they do on the CrossFit Games profiles.

Also have the ability to compare your stats to other athletes like they do on the CFG site as well.

Athletes could also have the ability to block their stats in the privacy settings.

107 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  9 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Wordpress Integration Improvement:

Wodify does not publish to Wordpress the way we'd like it to. When a wod is published from Wodify, there is only 1 blog category tag option and we have no customization of how the wod post looks. In an effort to make our lives easier, have one less thing to worry about daily, and answer the requests and concerns from our members about missing workout posts… we would need Wodify to automatically categorize blog posts based on the program it's under.

For instance, we have 5 main programs in Wodify: Level 1, Level 2, CF Women, OPS (olympic lifting),…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Gyms to create master achievements and goals that get "recognized" when accomplished.

Similar to how Xbox achievements work. Allow a gym to create different goals and achievements in a gym that when someone accomplishes something - it gets recorded and they can amass "badges."

An example would be "Perform 1 Muscle Up." When witness by a coach, they can award that athlete a "badge/achievement" that under their profile could list them. I would love to create tiers and goals for someone to say "I want that achievement" and work towards it.

240 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We definitely like this idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

20. Allow athletes to rate workouts

After completing a WOD, athletes could rate the workout.. Perhaps this is simply a 'one-through-five stars' system or maybe you could include comments. I'd like to know which workouts were particularly effective for our athletes, and I want their input.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base