Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Drill down on graphs and summary items.

Have the ability to drill down on graphs and summary items in reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We'd love to see a report for athletes who have rejected SMS, we'd like to be able to connect w/ those that have opted out to explain why

We'd love to see a report for athletes who have rejected SMS, we'd like to be able to connect w/ those that have opted out to explain why we use it in hopes that they'll opt in. Currently w/ as many members a we have, we cannot check each individuals profile to see if they've opted in or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Signing into class as coach

I think giving us the ability to sign into our classes we coach through the app. Also if a coach forgets to sign in through the app they can go to payroll just like the computer and click the classes they forgot to sign in too.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All Classes and Programs on Coachboard Class Pulldown

In Kiosk mode - It would be nice to have the class pull-down display all classes without the prefilter of program on the left sidebar. We have multiple programs that sign into for specific class time and it's much faster to toggle between classes from the pull-down vs going over to the date/program prefilter on the side bar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Workout Template

Please make WoD templates!!! Very time consuming to add warmup and ad warmup and add weightlifting and weightlifting and metcon and custom metcon every time! The new look of the beta doesn't matter to me, I need things that help me get through the work faster. Also a text editor version would be great bc I don't like how the headers and colors and spacing come out, it's often confusing.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PR Videos

Ability to add videos to members stats. I.e. a 1RM Back Squat, a place to attach a video would be cool. Especially if then it could be later pulled up on the coach board

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Forward & Backward Arrows on Whiteboard

Forward and backward arrows that allow you to move by date on the whiteboard page. Sometimes I want to see how I did the last few weeks but don't want to enter the specific date each time. I would like to be able to scroll back and forward and look at the different days workouts.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. my profile - attendance download

I find that most people download their attendance for insurance reimbursement. This download should include
    1) Name
    2) Count (running total of attendances for the period selected)

This information is needed by your insurance company for submission of the list. I edited by excel sheet to reflect this, but many folks have no idea how to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make Class Reservation Roster Viewable on iOS

Update the iOS app to allow drill down to see who is in specific class times like you can on the website

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SMS Individual Programs

Please allow us to SMS by program, similar to how the email functionality works. I realize it's cost prohibitive to SMS individual athletes, but sending to individual programs probably should be a big deal. I'll bet it actually leads to less messages being sent.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Retail Sales highlighted items

I would like the ability to choose which items are highlighted as popular within our retail store. Currently Wodify chooses the items and they wouldn't be the items we would like to highlight. Is there a way to turn this feature off?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While there isn’t a way to turn off what items Wodify automatically chooses to display, we will be making some changes to the Wodify billing and POS applications starting in 2017. While we’re not 100% sure on if this specific feature you’re requesting will be included, we will be sure to keep it in mind when making revisions to the apps.

13. Create an option for solo users who do not belong to a box.

Create an option for solo users who do not belong to a box or whose box does not use any sort of electronic whiteboard and tracking.
    My box only posts the wods on Facebook and thats fine but there is zero tracking of wods except on my own. Ive tried every app out there and none compare to Wodify which I used to use at a previous box. Please consider this. You are leaving out a HUGE population of users that would love to use Wodify on their own.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Customized Dashboard for "My Performance"

The My Performance Tab would be great if it had more of a "Dashboard" feel.

For instance if i wanted to customize my "Dashboard" to easily display current 1RM's for a group of exercises that I'm currently focused on.

Or maybe I want to display all my PR's for the month?

Or maybe I want to focus on training better at complex movements such as the ****** and the Clean. Or Double-Unders. Or Muscles Ups. Can a Dashboard be displayed to show these exercises I'm currently focused on improving?

-Nathan

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WOD General Comments Section

Have a comments section below each wod of the day for a general discussion. It would be neat for everyone to chime in with their comments, rants, likes, strategies for athletes to use, and just friendly banter.

Thanks,
    James Buxton
    Cross Fit Trussville

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Easier point of sale

would love to be able to pick more than one item at a time on the point of sale, I know you can change the quantity.
    Also would like for members to see their store credit amount on the Wodify app for their phones.
    Love Wodify, it makes life so easy.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  2 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Calendar View of Work Schedule

I would like to be able to view and print a Calendar View of my Coaches schedule so I can post it at our check-in desk. Also, give them the option to add it to the calendar on their smart phone.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PR for a first time RX

Post a WOD as a PR when done as RX the first after scaling the WOD in the past.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide "add performance" on that specific activity.

When looking at "My Performance Card" and details for a specific lift or activity, provide a button to go to "Add Performance" for that same activity.

otherwise, you have to go back to the menu, reselect the same activity, then enter the results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. search other boxes/athletes

Search other boxes/athletes.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do like the idea of being able to search for athletes at other boxes, but we might not get to it right away. Keeping this as ‘Yes – 2017’ for now so keep a look out for future enhancements.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base