Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Push Notification to mobile device when you are on the Waitlist and a place gets free.

Push Notification to mobile device when you are on the Waitlist and a place gets free.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple Watch App

I would LOVE an apple watch app so I could add my results during my workout on my watch!

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I wish you would integrate the Clean and Clean and Jerk data.

I would love for the Clean data and Clean and Jerk data to be integrated. I completely understand why they are separate and I think the Clean should stand on it's own as a movement. However, if someone PR's their clean in the Clean and Jerk I wish it would update their Clean. I believe expectation management is key and if someone PR's their Clean and Jerk and they go back two weeks later to do clean work and the computer tells them the wrong number it is confusing.

Could it be possible for the Clean data to get automatically…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Analytics for Athletes via Email

Have you ever played Fantasy Football? More specifically, have you ever used Yahoo! to participate in a league. If not, there is a nice feature at the end of each week that provides an email recap full of analytics regarding your performance in the league for that week.

Wodify should do the same. I would love to see metrics in my email on a weekly or bi-weekly basis about how I was doing compared to my own previous performance, national averages (amongst other Wodify users) for my lifts or gymnastic movements, or other folks in my gym.

I thought I'd…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Upgrade Memberships

I have quite a few members that need to change their membership around. Not really sure what the best steps are for changing the date on a membership but it sure doesn't seem easy without having to cancel the membership and adding a new one for a different date. It would be nice if you could click on a members membership, have a calendar that you could click on to change a bill date for the members as needed and then have the calendar calculate the prorate amount for you and add that to the membership. So If I have…

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create your own reports

Create your own reports...There are things I'd like to see without so many restrictions.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a News Feed

Add a newsfeed where you can comment about the wod, performance and other topics with your "box mates" and/or coaches.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mass update athlete membership prices

As of right now there is no way to increase our pricing for our crossfit classes for every athlete. So we have to manually remove every athlete from our old program pricing and add them to our new pricing program...
    This is obviously a pain when you have a couple hundred athletes.

Please build in some kind of feature so if we change the pricing of a program we can click a box (optional of course) to push all these pricing changes to all our athletes.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Email Attatchments

Ability to send emails to athletes with more then one attachment

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Retail reminder

Allow for a 'threshold' setting under a retail, Product Variant that when reached would send an e-mail reminder to restock. We have two locations so having it send a reminder to the two different managers would be helpful, but just the ability would be useful.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Wordpress Integration RPC URLs for Multisite

From a UX/UI/Customer perspective you would think if a box transitioned to using one admin to seamlessly update and integrate there multiple boxes there would be multiple options for the RPC URLs as well, considering there all using different domains?
    The ability to have multiple RPC URLs fields seams more integrated and simple rather than having to result to using the API method for a work around. Using the API method does take more development time specially with a customized theme.

Thoughts?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to have an attendance report that shows not only 'by class' attendance, but 'by day', and 'by month'

Average attendance is nice but only if it is accompanied by the are hard data that causes the averages.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to have athlete default status determined by membership type

If someone buys a certain membership type, i.e. Elements from the online portal, they should automatically have their status be on-ramp so that they get the on-ramp specific emails just as free trail clients are automatically enrolled in trial status. This is important as not all clients go through the trial before doing Elements. Some go straight to it and having to remember to change their status so they're getting the correct email is time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback, Brian. We like the idea and it certainly would take a few extra steps necessary in order to make a new athlete their correct status. Since we’re not entirely sure at this point what the revision will look like, we’re going to say ‘Yes – 2018’ to this idea.

14. Linking sign ins with Facebook check ins

It would be great for Facebook marketing if it was a possibility that every athlete that has there Facebook account linked automatically check in to your box on Facebook when he signs in to the class

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Collecting Votes  ·  Ameet Shah responded

We are going to upgrade our social integrations in Wodify 3.0. That said, hard to say if it will be check ins, or easier to post to social with your performance entries.

15. Weekly slideshow of the whiteboard.

One this I miss about a whiteboard is being to see a weekly view of everyone's scores. I'd love to get a third tv setup with a weekly slideshow of the whiteboard results.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. create separate drop-in rates for separate programs

I offer more than a half dozen different programs at my studio and I'd like to be able to offer more than one "drop-in" rate. Can we make this happen?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom Role Permissions by User

It would be great if we could control individual admin access per person. For example I would like my coaches to be able to sign up a new member but not be able to see the financials.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  26 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to integrate an automatic member feedback service like Listen360 .

Ability to integrate an automated member feedback service such as Listen360 . 360 currently works with MINDBODY only. MINDBODY and Listen360 work seamlessly to leverage client
    information and manage feedback. MINDBODY stores client
    data -- memberships, classes attended, coaches, purchases, email address, length
    of membership, for example -- and Listen360 accesses that
    same data to trigger feedback requests at regular intervals. It has helped us stop membership cancellations many times by the feedback we receive on all aspects of the gym including specific coaches. Really need this ability!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. View your attendance history from mobile

Add attendance/payment info features on the app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Easier way for athletes to cancel classes

It would be nice that if when an athlete is looking at their attendance, there was a way for them to cancel out of classes from that screen. As of now, they have to sort through the calendar view to find their classes if they want to cancel. This approach is even worse on the app. This option would also be great to have on the Admin side as well for when we are helping out an athlete and need to make immediate changes to their schedules.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base