Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow whiteboard and leaderboard components to display in the units that are set as the unit of measure of the component.

Allow whiteboard and leaderboard components to display in the units that are set as the unit of measure of the component, and not driven by a global setting.

Example of current system for a WOD:

Metcon1: Max Box Jump Height has a score entered in inches (example 40 inches)

Metcon2: Row for 1 minute. Score is total meters rowed.

Depending on the Unit of Measure set for the gym, the scores on the whiteboard and/or leaderboard can only display a single unit. So in this case the scores would be one of the below:

Unit of Measure under Gym =…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Weightlifting Complexs

The ability to program Weightlifting Complex's more efficiently. Instead of having to create a custom component each time I want to do a complex, being to add each individual movement together so it can be tracked individual would be much easier.

Additionally, adding an option to score multiple weights when I am asking clients to a certain number of reps at each percentage would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This makes sense, just not sure when we’ll be able to get this done. We’ll talk about it internally and make a decision.

Regarding the second part, scoring multiple weights is definitely something on our radar that will happen in 2017.

4. API

I'd like to have API / REST / JSON access to the member data. I am looking for read-only access to name and email address initially, but phone number would be nice too. I would like to be able to pull member data for setting up events, email, other marketing activities, and some custom apps we have written etc.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Members being able to pay invoices online

I would like for members to be able to go to there profile and be able to pay there invoices.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple Athletes - Same Invoice

Multiple Invoices - We hav 18 people purchasing the exact same thing - it would be nice to create one invoice - and then assign it to 18 different people. Versus having to go through 1 at a time creating custom invoices.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Flexibility on Changing Memberships

I really think activation dates should be able to be changed as well as membership costs even when in the middle of the membership.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Coaches Pay

I am a customer of Mad Labs and their business philosophy works off of a commission based system to pay their coaches. Each athlete is assigned a coach. That coach is their point of contact for the gym and they are responsible for keeping that member happy. The coach receives a percentage of that member's monthly dues as long as that member is a part of the gym. The coach's monthly salary is a total of all their percentages from all their athletes. and also PT sales. What do you think the best way of keeping track of this would…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. optimize Free-Trial options

possibility to limit classes for Free Try-Outs booked online!

also show online how many spots for classes are available.

create a list to show how many try-outs in which class + name + address + phone number ...

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prorate membership fees when a membership is put on hold.

Prorate membership fees when a membership is put on hold. I am transitioning to making all of my membership fees due on the 1st of the month in order to simplify cash flow, but under the current system, that will get messed up if athletes have to hold their membership for whatever reason.

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  8 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Push Notification to mobile device when you are on the Waitlist and a place gets free.

Push Notification to mobile device when you are on the Waitlist and a place gets free.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Apple Watch App

I would LOVE an apple watch app so I could add my results during my workout on my watch!

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I wish you would integrate the Clean and Clean and Jerk data.

I would love for the Clean data and Clean and Jerk data to be integrated. I completely understand why they are separate and I think the Clean should stand on it's own as a movement. However, if someone PR's their clean in the Clean and Jerk I wish it would update their Clean. I believe expectation management is key and if someone PR's their Clean and Jerk and they go back two weeks later to do clean work and the computer tells them the wrong number it is confusing.

Could it be possible for the Clean data to get automatically…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Analytics for Athletes via Email

Have you ever played Fantasy Football? More specifically, have you ever used Yahoo! to participate in a league. If not, there is a nice feature at the end of each week that provides an email recap full of analytics regarding your performance in the league for that week.

Wodify should do the same. I would love to see metrics in my email on a weekly or bi-weekly basis about how I was doing compared to my own previous performance, national averages (amongst other Wodify users) for my lifts or gymnastic movements, or other folks in my gym.

I thought I'd…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Create your own reports

Create your own reports...There are things I'd like to see without so many restrictions.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add a News Feed

Add a newsfeed where you can comment about the wod, performance and other topics with your "box mates" and/or coaches.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mass update athlete membership prices

As of right now there is no way to increase our pricing for our crossfit classes for every athlete. So we have to manually remove every athlete from our old program pricing and add them to our new pricing program...
    This is obviously a pain when you have a couple hundred athletes.

Please build in some kind of feature so if we change the pricing of a program we can click a box (optional of course) to push all these pricing changes to all our athletes.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Email Attatchments

Ability to send emails to athletes with more then one attachment

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Retail reminder

Allow for a 'threshold' setting under a retail, Product Variant that when reached would send an e-mail reminder to restock. We have two locations so having it send a reminder to the two different managers would be helpful, but just the ability would be useful.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Wordpress Integration RPC URLs for Multisite

From a UX/UI/Customer perspective you would think if a box transitioned to using one admin to seamlessly update and integrate there multiple boxes there would be multiple options for the RPC URLs as well, considering there all using different domains?
    The ability to have multiple RPC URLs fields seams more integrated and simple rather than having to result to using the API method for a work around. Using the API method does take more development time specially with a customized theme.

Thoughts?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base