Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1RM Graph

I would like to suggest that we alter the way the 1RM is calculated and displayed in the graph. For example, the graph will show a decline when given a multiple set single rep strength WOD (ie. 3x1 at 90% 1RM), rather than display a plateau on the line graph. The formula is incorrectly assuming that a single rep is also a single set rather than the multiple set single rep workout at a percentage of the actual one rep max. While I know this is just numerical semantics of sorts it still disappointing to look at a chart that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

2. Allow a member to purchase gym apparel. Wodify "storefront".

A 'gym store' tab where a member can buy gym gear (tshirts, jump ropes, hoodies, whatever that gym might stock) as well as supplements (proteins, prewods, etc, whatever that gym might stock.

They could make their choices, automatically bill the CC they have on file, and pick up their gear at the gym. Member are already hooked on Wodify, if we allow them to easily purchase gear through the system, it may help the affiliate sell more of their t-shirts.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the Coach profile picture to the Coachboard

For each class, show the Coach profile picture somewhere on the Coachboard.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let me review my client's food journals without them requesting a review.

I am the nutrition coach for all of my clients and I need to be able to check their journals whether or not they remember to request a review or even log their food.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Open Competitions for All Wodify Boxes

It would be great of all boxes were able to participate in a "monthly wod" where a single whiteboard is used for all boxes where individuals and gyms could compete and rank against one another. Taking it a step further, athlete rankings and gym rankings for the year could be calculated. Just for fun of course.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base