Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have "All Programs be an option in the profile on the mobile app instead of one type of class.

Right now when you choose class schedule, you manually have to bring up all programs. The default is the one you choose in your profile, but all programs is not an option, just the different types of classes at your gym.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Related Lifts

Choose related weightlifting movement for athlete reference on the coach board. Sometimes we ask athletes to work at a percentage of one lift in reference to another. i.e. "use 70% of your squat ****** for these ****** pulls." If Wodify could allow that pop up info on the coach board it would be a little easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Water bottle size in L/mL (liters/milliliters)

Display water bottle size in L/mL (liters/milliliters) also.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to Add Multiple Weightlifting Sets At Once

The ability to add, for example, 5 sets of 5 Back Squats at once instead of every set individually would save us an immense amount of time when entering weightlifting WODs.

A drop town or text box such as:

Back Squat ___ Sets of ___
    OR
    Back Squat ___ Sets of ___ (checkbox for varying reps), then ___, ___, etc.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More financial information on the dashboard, ex. Average client value, contracts expiring this month, average merch sales/athlete

The dashboard is my day to day glimpse on how the affilate is doing. I'd like to see more financial information added to the options in seeting up your custom dashboard.
    Ex.
    Average client value
    Contracts expiring this month
    Average merchandise sales per athlete
    Number of people signed up/paid for event

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Options for scaled WODS

A check box for Rx, scaled 1, and scaled 2. If for example I program "grace" I want everyone to feel included. This would help! Rx:135, Scaled 1:115, Scaled 2: 95. This would be much more convenient than an Rx+

721 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    54 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely look to address the concept of differentiating between scaling options rather than just an overall ‘scaled’. Unfortunately for many workouts there are multiple variations for scaling each movement (ie instead of pullups they did ring rows, or used a green band, or a red band, etc)… or they did the pullups Rx and scaled the weight or movement.

Ultimately for many workouts it adds more complexity for the athletes. That being said, we are making changes to the performance tracking side in the near future and they may touch on this topic.

7. Allow me to subscribe to my reserved classes with a calendar app

My current workflow is to reserve my spot in a class, then go to my calendar app and enter it there as well. This is super annoying. It would be great to have an ical url that I can subscribe to from my calendar of choice so that reserving a spot in the class adds it to my calendar.

391 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    49 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re happy to announce that this has been completed! While we still have some updates to make this option is currently available in the Athlete preview app and will continue to be available as additional options are added to the app.

8. For non-RX WODs, the RX button should be disabled

for WOD results being recorded.

all the coach to disable the RX button for WODS that can't be RX'd.
    for example:
    Rowing time,distance
    Max PR weightlifting attempts
    running
    AMRAPS (with no RX recommendation)

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Food journal ideas

Here are a few ideas that I believe would really improve the food journal.

1. The ability to add my own questions and check boxes for the day and/or each meal. Ex. Did you eat protein? Yes or No

2. The ability to upload a photo of the meal. This is helpful when I am coaching my clients on portion sizes.

3. The ability to add before and after photos.

4. The ability to track measurements other than weight, such as girth measurements, skin fold measurements, body fat %, and charts to show their progress

5. Now this might be…

117 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Making notes & comments more functional

The athlete has the option to add notes or comments to the metcon or exercise which is done. However the presentation could be more functional.

During the training I make some notes for my athletes or other coaches. Example: "Keep your knees out", "Neutral Spine". I add them in the comments below the workout score. I would like an easier and quicker way to add notes and a better view on the training history notes.

- When hovering over the little graph icon on the Coachboard, the training history is displayed. The notes are only showing a few words. The…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  3 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add ability to record and schedule tasks or reminders for coach to call members

This kind of functionality is commonly reffered to as CRM customer relationship management. We used to use this function in Mind Body Online. We assign each member a coach and part of the coaches job is to reach out to thier members no less then once each quarter and see how they are doing. This more then the typically daily before or after class conversation. Its spend 15 minute and really talk about thier program, progress, life. It would be nice to be able to record that it happened, what was talked about things like that. Then set a reminder…

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will build a task feature that allows admins/managers/coaches to create tasks for others with due dates, status, etc.

Currently you can assign athletes and leads to a coach using the ‘tag’ functionality.

12. Multiple Programs in one Class

We sort our athletes out in different levels (1-3). Each level has its own program. Most of the time our classes have athletes of different levels working out together. I would like to be able to add multiple programs to one class.
    Our classes are limited to max 10 athletes. So we could have 3 level 1 athletes, 4 level 2, and 3 level 3 athletes, training together on there own program.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  10 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Save as Draft feature for email

You should have a "Save for Later" or "Save as Draft" feature for the email.

I can't tell you how much time I've lost on reconstructing emails because I stepped away for ideas, graphics, etc and Wodify reset, or the computer stalled, etc and the email was completely wiped clean!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Family Memberships

Family Memberships-I run a CFKids class out of our gym and I can't use the same email for all family members. It drives me nuts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Easier way to track coaches hours

We would like to see the coaches hours be easier to track. The process now doesn't work well. Coaches switch classes etc the process needs to be as easy as athletes signing in. We would like to see a coaches sign in drop down then once you click it all trainers are listed then you click your name and that's it. Super simple and that way we can keep up with trainers hours much easier. You can have the options of lead trainers and assistant trainer but only as options bc most gyms don't run 2 trainers per class. This…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Connectivity of Reports

When I pull a report of how many paying members I had in June for example, I want to be able to click on that number and get a list for who they are.
    Another example is: its good to see 5 people enrolled/disenrolled this month but I want to be able to click on that number and see who they are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wodify Payouts should be sorted by most recent first as default.

It's a hassle to click forward again and again to get to recent transactions for reconciling. Further, if you filter, click a transaction, and then go back, you have to re-filter to get back to where you were. It's still. The most recent transaction (not the one from a year ago) is most likely to be needed/used. Reverse the default order as another user recommended! Please!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. payroll deductions

add area of deductions on payroll.
    ie. we charge trainers a % of their personal training to use the space - this comes off their invoices. it would be idea to be able to deduct $$ on payroll to properly reflect what i am paying.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be implementing new Payroll functionality later this year. While I can’t 100% guarantee this specifically will be in scope we will absolutely keep this in mind when designing the updates.

19. Report builder. Id like to jbuild my own reports to address various features and my own criteria

Build your own reports. Want to print off certain figures, daily, weekly and monthly. Id like to build my own reports to do so

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pay Cash Option For Memberships On Online Sales Portal (not just drop ins)

Can we please add the pay cash option when selling sessions and drop ins. We need the option in the Online Sales Portal.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base