Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Payroll rules/conditions

If payroll is having an overhaul with timestamp included it would be great to have backend rules or conditions (I can't find the right word) like for example if a coach or staff member goes over certain hours worked per day to automatically add it as an extra earning at double rate (or whatever).
    I'm thinking this would go hand in hand with clock-in/clock-out option as the system would have the coaches' classes (hours) assigned (as they are now) so they just need to sign in ONLY when they arrive and sign out when they leave so the system registers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Payroll  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notification to enter your results

One thing that I have noticed (and discussed with the coaches and other members at the box I go to), is that few people enter their results.

I suggest that after a person attends then a couple hours later, they should get an email from Wodify (or push notification in the app) to enter their results. It could be an email with a link...but even better would to have the email be a form where I could enter my data right there (if possible).
    Or maybe you could make more social, and include the top scores (so far) from that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Retention rate

Hi!
    Is there such a thing as the retention rate in the reports? I have not found it..I would be really nice to have this stat! To see how many athletes are actually renewing their membership on a month to month basis, as a percentage!
    Thanks!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Coaches only having access to writing workouts for programs that the Admin gives them permission for

Like the athletes that all sign up for a certain program and they are only allowed to see that program that they are placed under. I want to be able to keep coaches from writing or seeing other programs that they are not assign to program.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ClassPass / Wildfire Integration

ClassPass and Wildfire are two of the largest companies offering their members access to a network of gyms, studios, and CrossFit boxes for one cost. Members pay ClassPass/Wildfire directly and then can drop-in to any gym on the network. ClassPass/Wildfire then pays the gym/studio for each athlete drop-in (usually around $9-12 depending on your pricing). This brings new athletes in your gym and you get paid even if the athlete cancels. It's an easy, no hassle way to drive new members to your box. But...it doesn't work with Wodify!

I have over 10 athletes who use these membership so that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to see two improvements in Sales and Inventory Management

The first is simple. I would like to be able to print or export inventory levels so I can do a paper print out to help count our inventory. It's located across the box from our check in station.

I would love reporting to see who's buying what product. Ex. I click a product and it would give me the date sold and the name of the member who purchased. That would be a great way to get feedback on who's using a product to help sell more or help decide when to change products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for non-programmed workouts, e.g traveling

Add non-Crossfit workouts especially for on-the-road / traveling. I like the community at my gym.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Comment form for nutrition journal

Instead of a single feedback box, use a comment form such that the athlete and coach "discuss" the day under review. Kind of like the comment form for a blog post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Total WODs

I'd like to know how many WODs I've done all-time, in the past year, in the past month, etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Open Graph Stories for WODs/PRs

You could create an "athlete dashboard" where they have a feed of wods/accomplishments and mark each up appropriately to be published as an open graph story of the event. You could even have options like defaulting the security of the event to "your box only" unless it's shared to facebook in which case it would be public on wodify for them.

Hope this helps!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Data Analytics

Possibly a feature for personal stats monitoring - weight, VO2 max, BMI, body fat %, etc. Then integrate this into a data analytics formula to allow for drag and drop correlations between personal stats to PR's or, for example, front squat to back squat correlations, or any measurable quantity that is inputted into the system. A study on this sort of data, on such a mass scale could allow for a grander understanding of weaknesses and strengths, what works and what doesn't. Where athlete's need to focus in order to achieve goals.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Compare strength among all athletes for the moment or wod of choice

I would like to see the overall performance of ALL my athletes during a given cycle.

How has the ****** increased in the passed 3 months for all my athletes.

I would like to have options

Plot all athletes on graph, or plot Average % increase.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Automatic emails to coaches/admin as reminders

One concept I had no ideas didn't exist when switching to Wodify was the ability for email reminders to coaches in relation to member details.
    These were an important feature of my Zen Planner work flow for Birthdays (we do a personal shout out for everyone) and 3 monthly membership notifications (to improve retention) amongst others.

Ultimately it is a key part of my retention scheme. Checking the dashboard on a daily basis is just another task added to my daily list which is far from an efficient use of my time.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Barcode scanner while making retails sales

We should have the option to use a Barcode scanner to check people out on an invoice. Its a pain to have to search through a large amount of products.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Touch Screen Friendly Class Sign In Web Page

I'd like to see a web page designed solely for sign in. Ideally it would be constructed such that it has a list of the days classes across the top, and then for the selected days class, it will show all already registered athletes for the class. Thus to 'sign in' they just need to touch their name on the screen.

This could then be used for a wall mounted ipad or similar thin PC with touch screen in the locker room or athlete hang out area for sign in.

This wouldn't be for athlete registration at the gym, or…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Athlete Description

Have a description column for coaches to see about athletes. Where it would give a coach an idea as to what the athlete may need to scale on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A TAB on the athletes pages to access the ONLINE STORE and SHOPIFY pages.

Our athletes find it hard to search for they Online Store to purchase Sessions. The same goes for accessing our Shopify page.

It would be great if within their app, they can select the online store and/or Shopify.

If they wished to purchase a session they didnt have a membership for, perhaps it can give them the option to go to the store and buy it, too.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Metcon Subcategories

In the performance history, especially on mobile, it would be great if you could add a subcategory. For example after I have chosen metcon, if I could have another drop-down appear that allows me to choose a subcategory - for example - CrossFit Open, the girls, hero wods, my box's custom wods, etc. so I don't have to scroll through all of the wods to find one.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email Coaches their schedules

I believe someone mentioned this on the FB page... but it would be IDEAL to be able to auto generate an email to coaches once their class schedules have been listed/updated. Either for a week or for the month (date range to be selected by admin) and for each coach to get a list of only their classes

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Performance Graphs Month to Month

A Gym wide PR report w hard stats, avg improvments, most outstanding athlete gainer for the month, graphs, etc

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base