Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Flavors and Quantity at product checkout

When you go to checkout say some brand of protein bars, you can have multiple flavors but the checkout screen makes you go back to the sell tab over and over to sell multiple flavors. When you hit say "quest bars" there should be check boxes next to each flavor...and then when you hit that checkbox, the qty option should show up so someone can purchase say 3 chocolate and 2 vanilla protein bars at the same time versus 1 flavor at a time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add store credit to online sales

Just like a client can purchase a membership online, add store credit. This way the client does not need to be in the gym/facility to purchase store credit at the kiosk or have the admin do it for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Continuing Shopping Button on Checkout Screen

Once you add say 3 of something to the checkout, the screen automatically jumps to checkout. There should be a button saying "continue shopping" or something in instances when someone wants to buy more stuff or it should just reroute to the product screen after adding to the cart so people can continue to shop. This would be easier versus clicking the sell button again and again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great for the wodify app

It should be able to be a widget that can be added to the notification tab on Apple phones. So I can see my class schedules.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I need a cash basis Gross Revenue by Revenue Category.

So if you look at the Revenue by Revenue Category report they have now, you would add two columns to the end of the report – Sales Tax and Gross Revenue. This way we do not need to have several reports up to reconcile our books.

For those that do their books or have a CPA do their books you know this would be extremely helpful! Hopefully, they can create that report for us so please help me vote!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I was wondering if there will be an option in the near future that allows me to designate different waivers to different locations? They are

I was wondering if there will be an option in the near future that allows me to designate different waivers to different locations? They are two separate businesses and legally it is necessary for me to have separate waivers. It would be very convenient if there was a drop-down tab to "select a location."

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I think I understand what you’re looking for here but this is definitely a very rare circumstance so I’m not quite sure when we’d be able to make this a priority. If it proves to be a huge ongoing issue for you was can revisit the priority of getting this into the roadmap.

8. Up front notification for outstanding items

It would be nice if there was a pop-up notification for the athlete when opening the app or the website regarding missing contracts, waivers, expiring payment methods, or new announcement since last login. Missing items can be completed directly from this screen. Auto emails for important items to be completed are unreliable and don't usually result in action.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to refund an invoice to store credit.

If a client decides to return a product but would like store credit for something else. E.g. "I bought this but don't like it. I would rather have that".

Not only does it save the headache of waiting a couple days for the refund to show up it saves the retailer on CC charges.

As far as functionality: This option, ideally, would show up while refunding the item (or service) and instead of having only the option to refund to CC there would be the option to return to store credit.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Local Box Competitions

Open Competitions for All Wodify Boxes

It would be great of all boxes were able to participate in a "monthly wod" where a single whiteboard is used for all boxes where individuals and gyms could compete and rank against one another. It will build a strong community. Right now we are building excel sheets.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Average box results for benchmarks

It would be nice to have a report that displays the box average for bench mark WODs and lifts. For example what is the box average for back squat overall. And also with the option to sort and see what the box average is for cleans for women in the age range 18-25.

This allows the athletes to benchmark more easily agains the community.
    It also allows for the head coach to see if the current programming is delivering gains! :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add note visibility when look at history of workouts

I like the link to click on past workouts or PRs so i know the % for my daily workout to use... however, I can't view my entire message/notes I put down for the day I hit a PR. Can you please add more visibility to notes in the section of %'s for each workout?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add an API for Whiteboard data to use in Metric Tracking

I would love to do some data mining and metric creations to show fun information and graphs based on performance.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. level up system

there should be an 'exp' experience points system where you get EXP for signing in to classes, getting new PR's, etc so you can see how long/how active different people are and there would be a little circle in the top right or left of the persons profile picture with what level they are. i would also like the idea of a forum where you can post healthy food tips, exercising tips, questions, etc. could also be used to organize events, have people RSVP for events, etc

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Daily Message Board

A message board for that day. In addition to posting comments for each individual, there would be a running message board for that day. This way, when they post a wod like "Karen" or some other suffer-fest, we can post our feelings in one central place.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Membership due

Can we add the ability to automatically send out notifications of Monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly and yearly memberships that they are due for their payment "next week"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Challenge others

the ability to challenge another member to a workout.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Integrate Wodify into Outlook similar to MindBody

My suggestion is to Integrate Wodify into Outlook so that it is available on the calendar and can be used to remind users of appointments and allow people to better plan their day. When you reserve a time for a class, a calendar invite can be synced with an existing Outlook account. Mindbody, a similar program was being used by my gym prior to switching to Wodify, has this function and it was awesome for personal scheduling.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reply-to address for automated email

It would be beneficial for us, and I'm sure other gyms, to be able to assign different reply-to email addresses for different automated emails. For instance, the person in charge of financials would need to receive all of the replies from the "Missing payment info" email, while the person in charge of retention would need to receive the replies from the "missing athlete" email.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Integrate e-mail or SMS reminders for Coaches into the calendar feature.

Under Wodify > calendar allow admins/staff/coaches to 'subscribe' to notifications via e-mail or SMS for 1 day, 2 hours for a class or scheduled session.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base