Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send an email to the athlete when store credit gets below a set threshold.

When an athlete's store credit drops below a threshold, e.g. $5, the system automatically sends them an email and directs them to a link or the app where they can purchase another $xx (whatever your box minimum is).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hold submission form

It would be great if members could submit requests to have a hole placed on their account that would then be approved by an admin and put into effect. For example we have a ton of members who are also students and they all go on summer break at the same time give or take a few days. Right now we have to go into each persons account and manually place a hold not to mention tracks everyone down to see when they'll be leaving and returning. If they could provide us with this information through wodify that would make…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is a good idea and therefore I don’t want to decline it, but on the other hand I’m not sure it’s something we’re going to be able to get to for a while. Therefore I’m marking this as Yes but for further in the future.

3. free trial notifications

Coaches should also received the notifications when athlete resereved free trail under their own classes

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display workout details when highlighted in WOD editor

Have a detailed description of the workout pop up when highlighted under the "add component" section.
    For boxes who create barbell complexes, it is extremely frustrating when I have to go through 10 different ones to find the one that is needed.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More detail in sales tax report.

At minimum lets get a Gross Sales, Taxable Sales and Sales Tax Owed per time period selected. Should be simple enough, right?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Specific Class Series

In addition to on-going classes we offer a 9 class On Ramp Series and a 4 class Aerial Arts Basic Series. Scheduling the class with a start and stop date works fine from your recurring class page, but we need for athletes to be able to enroll in the specific series. We need to be able to hot link directly to the start date in wodify, so that the consumer can see when the next series starts.

In addition we admin folks need to be able to track and communicate with the people enrolled in each series.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Retail Sales Tracking

I would like to be able to click on a retail item and see the sales and inventory receipt history by date and customer/staff, including returns. Right now you have to look up each individual invoice to see who bought what, and it's time consuming. This would assist with inventory tracking and verifying if items were paid for, received in and/or returned properly.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More email options

I want to be able to send automated emails before an athlete's first visit. The option to send after X number of visits is good but I want to send a PDF with a preview of their first Elements class and there is currently no trigger for this. Maybe right after they purchase a specific program or X hours/days before the first class they registered for.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. CC managers on auto-emails

Certain automated emails when activated should have the option to include the manager in the chain. Yes if the client responds to that email it will go to the set admin email in place, but the manager doesn't know what emails and to whom Wodify is sending.

Example: We want to be able to contact members that have not been into the box in, let's say, 7 days. Unless I run a report and sift through the very long list of athlete names to see how many weeks it has been since they have signed in, I wouldn't know who…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A report based solely on Performance that can be easily posted to Facebook or emailed.

A flashy report that can be shared with members showing PR's in a given time period, component and program.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Advance Dashboard Idea, have national average plotted

I think as a gym owner, it would be a very good idea to compare our montlhy/ quaterly KPI's on our dashboard compared to the national average.

You will have access to all the gyms world wide who use wodify, if you could advance your dashboard.

I would use this as target areas, and what part of the gym I would need to work on the most.

This im sure, all affiliates would use.

leigh SA1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is an interesting idea that we’ve always had in the back of our mind. We think it’s a good idea but given the size of a project like this and the volume of good ideas we have coming in I’m going to have to push this pretty far into the future, unfortunately.

12. buying product through mobile app

Mobile app for our customer:
    option of buying through point of sale directly on their phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Custom landing page from online sale

Have a Custom landing page Custom landing page from online sale. Custom landing page on own site. This way move people to automation

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Private Comms platform for coaches/staff/admin

Internal private Comms platform so staff and coaches can communicate amongst themselves. Bounce ideas, ask if anyone can cover their class(s), manager/admin can update and communicate the latest box info and important events/details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Non Feature Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gift Cards

I would like to be able to see Gift Cards for anyone (even non-members) to buy to give a 1 month membership trial to folks. I would need a link of some sort that would allow an interface to the POS page in some way.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Purchase Memberships directly in app.

Clients should be able to purchase memberships right from the app. I constantly get the question "I tried to buy another membership in the app but I couldn't find it anywhere."

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Whiteboard reporting for ties

The Whiteboard lists one number for ties in time or weight. Example: 1, 2,2,2,3. It makes it hard to see the total number of people who work out on a given movement. It would be nice if it followed other sporting even rankings; for example: 1,2,2,2,5. If people are confused by that, you could list a small T or TIE after the number 2 in that example.

Thanks

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  9 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. without membership

The ability to select Daily/Weekly/Monthly option to email the Admin/Manager who is an athlete without a membership. This is especially important for members who have pay-in-full contracts that are up and not month-to-month.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Coach workouts

Add an option that allows coaches to input their results without signing in to a specific class. The issue is that if coaches signs in as a coach they cannot also sign in as an athlete. This prevents them from entering results for that days workout...they can add a performance but that does not show up on the whiteboard and does get factored into their workout history if it is not a benchmark. Our coaches typically perform their workout before or after the scheduled classes and will coach all classes for that day, so we need a way to enter…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base