Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. update the way we create metcons

update the workouts so we can add more than one measurable. So if a workout has a time component and a weight component to it allow for both when setting up a metcon

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Masters button

How about adding a Masters button for athletes that complete the Rx Masters version of the workout?

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add avg heart rate to wod results

With the addition of Pulse, wod results should include average heart rate. 6 months from now when I repeat a workout, I want to know my previous time and my average heart rate.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2019  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. import subscribed workouts

The ability to subscribe to other workouts, i.e comptrain, calistrength or similar, and then be able to import their workouts straight to your coach board

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Coach specific notes for workouts

Having the ability to add specific notes for each workout about how the session needs to run that don't need to be visible for athletes

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. import and upload program via spreadsheet or CSV

would like an option to upload workouts/programs via spreadsheet template. If this is an option i haven't seen it.
    Using a simple template to create say a 12 week program and upload it to wodify with ease

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scorining

you need to add a TIME/REPS to the scoring selection so workouts with time caps can be scored

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. components

Printable/Downloadable database of Global component library.
    - Meaning (and not sure if this is already available) Would like to be able to download and/or print global component database that WODIFY has uploaded into the system.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic integration with fitness tracking apps

Most people have some sort of fitness tracking app that covers a lot of areas that wodify does not. These specifically are running/cycling metrics as well as fitness metrics such as steps/sleep. I currently use Garmin Connect and Fitbit as well as Wodify. If you could link wodify to automatically post to one of these third party sites that consolidates all data that would be great.

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow whiteboard and leaderboard components to display in the units that are set as the unit of measure of the component.

Allow whiteboard and leaderboard components to display in the units that are set as the unit of measure of the component, and not driven by a global setting.

Example of current system for a WOD:

Metcon1: Max Box Jump Height has a score entered in inches (example 40 inches)

Metcon2: Row for 1 minute. Score is total meters rowed.

Depending on the Unit of Measure set for the gym, the scores on the whiteboard and/or leaderboard can only display a single unit. So in this case the scores would be one of the below:

Unit of Measure under Gym =…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. individual program design

Will the personal training update also allow for personalized program design?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The initial design will be to implement the billing and scheduling piece. Introducing workout tracking into the mix will be a phase 2 rollout which would likely very shortly follow the initial release.

12. Weightlifting Complexs

The ability to program Weightlifting Complex's more efficiently. Instead of having to create a custom component each time I want to do a complex, being to add each individual movement together so it can be tracked individual would be much easier.

Additionally, adding an option to score multiple weights when I am asking clients to a certain number of reps at each percentage would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This makes sense, just not sure when we’ll be able to get this done. We’ll talk about it internally and make a decision.

Regarding the second part, scoring multiple weights is definitely something on our radar that will happen in 2017.

13. Drag and Drop in Calendar View

I think it would be great, if in calendar view, we were able to move the wods around by simply dragging and dropping.

So if i notice that i made a mistake in my programming, but I just want to switch Thursday's and Friday's WODs, I can just drag Friday to Thursday, and Thursday to Friday, and be done with it.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Multiple Measure Entry

Should be able to select multiple entry when recording WODs. In other words, be able to have the WOD recorded as a time, as well as the weight used durng the workout. This way with CrossFit and affiliate benchmarks, an athlete and coach can track quickly the time and weight that was used in the WOD.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I wish you would integrate the Clean and Clean and Jerk data.

I would love for the Clean data and Clean and Jerk data to be integrated. I completely understand why they are separate and I think the Clean should stand on it's own as a movement. However, if someone PR's their clean in the Clean and Jerk I wish it would update their Clean. I believe expectation management is key and if someone PR's their Clean and Jerk and they go back two weeks later to do clean work and the computer tells them the wrong number it is confusing.

Could it be possible for the Clean data to get automatically…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Analytics for Athletes via Email

Have you ever played Fantasy Football? More specifically, have you ever used Yahoo! to participate in a league. If not, there is a nice feature at the end of each week that provides an email recap full of analytics regarding your performance in the league for that week.

Wodify should do the same. I would love to see metrics in my email on a weekly or bi-weekly basis about how I was doing compared to my own previous performance, national averages (amongst other Wodify users) for my lifts or gymnastic movements, or other folks in my gym.

I thought I'd…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wordpress Integration RPC URLs for Multisite

From a UX/UI/Customer perspective you would think if a box transitioned to using one admin to seamlessly update and integrate there multiple boxes there would be multiple options for the RPC URLs as well, considering there all using different domains?
    The ability to have multiple RPC URLs fields seams more integrated and simple rather than having to result to using the API method for a work around. Using the API method does take more development time specially with a customized theme.

Thoughts?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Create Recurring WODs by Program

Set reoccurring schedule for a series of WODs for my on ramp classes.

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Programming Complexes

I would like to be able to program complexes where you can still see your data for the lifts in the complex or see the data for the main lift in the complex.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We often run WODs that measure max power output

We often run WODs that measure max power output, total reps x weight lifted...over a fixed time period.....a great way to measure work capacity improvements!
    This option would be very beneficial to have on performance tracking when setting the WODs up

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base