Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom reporting and commission based pay

Need to be able to to run custom reports. For example, I want to know only new members that sign up for a specific contract and members we lose on those same contracts. This report would omit fundamentals, drop ins, etc. I'd also love to see a base receivables report.

Really, custom reporting/filters is necessary.

I do LOVE the new interface. Wayyy easier to use, much more professional looking.

Lastly, I'd like to be able to run commissions on athletes. Our coaches get paid commissions on their athletes, and right now I have to calculate that manually.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yes - 2017  ·  6 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add total check-ins to attendance report

Add a date filter to the "Athletes Last Attendance" report. This would allow to see total classes attended in a date range.

This would be great for gyms with recognition for a "committed club".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More financial information on the dashboard, ex. Average client value, contracts expiring this month, average merch sales/athlete

The dashboard is my day to day glimpse on how the affilate is doing. I'd like to see more financial information added to the options in seeting up your custom dashboard.
    Ex.
    Average client value
    Contracts expiring this month
    Average merchandise sales per athlete
    Number of people signed up/paid for event

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Connectivity of Reports

When I pull a report of how many paying members I had in June for example, I want to be able to click on that number and get a list for who they are.
    Another example is: its good to see 5 people enrolled/disenrolled this month but I want to be able to click on that number and see who they are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Report builder. Id like to jbuild my own reports to address various features and my own criteria

Build your own reports. Want to print off certain figures, daily, weekly and monthly. Id like to build my own reports to do so

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Drill down on graphs and summary items.

Have the ability to drill down on graphs and summary items in reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. my profile - attendance download

I find that most people download their attendance for insurance reimbursement. This download should include
    1) Name
    2) Count (running total of attendances for the period selected)

This information is needed by your insurance company for submission of the list. I edited by excel sheet to reflect this, but many folks have no idea how to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customized Dashboard for "My Performance"

The My Performance Tab would be great if it had more of a "Dashboard" feel.

For instance if i wanted to customize my "Dashboard" to easily display current 1RM's for a group of exercises that I'm currently focused on.

Or maybe I want to display all my PR's for the month?

Or maybe I want to focus on training better at complex movements such as the ****** and the Clean. Or Double-Unders. Or Muscles Ups. Can a Dashboard be displayed to show these exercises I'm currently focused on improving?

-Nathan

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. better financial forecasting

Financial Forecasting - a report that allows you to include or exclude "pending" invoices - where pending invoices are those that will be "active" once an auto renewed contract comes into effect.
    We need this to be able to do accurate revenue forecasting. Need to be able to break this down by location.
    We need the detail behind this report (similar to the ALL INVOICES report) - not just the summary data as you see on the accounts receivable graph in the dashboard right now.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base