Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add note visibility when look at history of workouts

I like the link to click on past workouts or PRs so i know the % for my daily workout to use... however, I can't view my entire message/notes I put down for the day I hit a PR. Can you please add more visibility to notes in the section of %'s for each workout?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an API for Whiteboard data to use in Metric Tracking

I would love to do some data mining and metric creations to show fun information and graphs based on performance.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PR for a first time RX

Post a WOD as a PR when done as RX the first after scaling the WOD in the past.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notification to enter your results

One thing that I have noticed (and discussed with the coaches and other members at the box I go to), is that few people enter their results.

I suggest that after a person attends then a couple hours later, they should get an email from Wodify (or push notification in the app) to enter their results. It could be an email with a link...but even better would to have the email be a form where I could enter my data right there (if possible).
    Or maybe you could make more social, and include the top scores (so far) from that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide "add performance" on that specific activity.

When looking at "My Performance Card" and details for a specific lift or activity, provide a button to go to "Add Performance" for that same activity.

otherwise, you have to go back to the menu, reselect the same activity, then enter the results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coaches only having access to writing workouts for programs that the Admin gives them permission for

Like the athletes that all sign up for a certain program and they are only allowed to see that program that they are placed under. I want to be able to keep coaches from writing or seeing other programs that they are not assign to program.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow for non-programmed workouts, e.g traveling

Add non-Crossfit workouts especially for on-the-road / traveling. I like the community at my gym.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Open Graph Stories for WODs/PRs

You could create an "athlete dashboard" where they have a feed of wods/accomplishments and mark each up appropriately to be published as an open graph story of the event. You could even have options like defaulting the security of the event to "your box only" unless it's shared to facebook in which case it would be public on wodify for them.

Hope this helps!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Data Analytics

Possibly a feature for personal stats monitoring - weight, VO2 max, BMI, body fat %, etc. Then integrate this into a data analytics formula to allow for drag and drop correlations between personal stats to PR's or, for example, front squat to back squat correlations, or any measurable quantity that is inputted into the system. A study on this sort of data, on such a mass scale could allow for a grander understanding of weaknesses and strengths, what works and what doesn't. Where athlete's need to focus in order to achieve goals.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Compare strength among all athletes for the moment or wod of choice

I would like to see the overall performance of ALL my athletes during a given cycle.

How has the ****** increased in the passed 3 months for all my athletes.

I would like to have options

Plot all athletes on graph, or plot Average % increase.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Metcon Subcategories

In the performance history, especially on mobile, it would be great if you could add a subcategory. For example after I have chosen metcon, if I could have another drop-down appear that allows me to choose a subcategory - for example - CrossFit Open, the girls, hero wods, my box's custom wods, etc. so I don't have to scroll through all of the wods to find one.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. performance history on WOD screen

It would be nice to have a "history" button on this page to go directly to any history of past performances of this WOD. similar to the one on the coach board with the graph. I know you can look it up but thats too many clicks. thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Whiteboard/leaderboard regardless of date for all athletes pr. metcon/movement

The athletes at our box would like to select a specific metcon/weightlifting and see the top scores for all athletes in the box. Just like the leaderboard but for all, not just top 10 scores. It could also be like a Whiteboard that is not for a specific date/program, just a specific movement/wod
    We had this in our old system and are missing it a lot, because when we program the same wod/weightlifting few months apart, people like to see scores for the atletes they compare themselves with to set new goals.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Referring to a previous workout’s whiteboard makes sense. I’m not sure we’d expand an overall gym leaderboard past 10 spots though. It’s fun to look back and see who has killed a workout, not as much fun to look back and see who has the all time worst score though.

14. Components should be dynamic when searching for previous performance

Need an easier way to view results and show progress for each workout/exercise. Scrolling through the entire list is not very effective. There should be a way to cancel out all the workouts that have no information or are blank so that you do not waste time trying to view results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a new WOD from the 'Edit' page...

I often just sit and enter a weeks worth of WODs at once. Its annoying to have to click back to the WODs link (left column) to create a new WOD. Why can't the create a new WOD link be on the bottom of the edit page?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom Video Feature

allowing us to post our own instructional videos into the video library.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Event Tracking

Away to do events and be able to track and post them through Wodify.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Athletes to create and share their own benchmarks

Can you add lengths for swimming? 25m, 50, 100, etc?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Competition Scoring Program

A competition scoring system!

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. InterBox Leader Boards

City and Region based results between affiliates who are using Wodify. A leaderboard that can include other gym results too.

169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  15 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base