Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Schedule Early Membership Cancellation

Terminate membership on a date. It's not uncommon for people to need to cancel memberships prior to the end of the contract term. People change jobs, move, get redeployed, etc. At the moment, the only way to terminate a membership is to do it effective immediately, or schedule it on the next auto-renew date. There is no way to schedule an in term deactivation date - for example, at the end of the current billing cycle. At the moment, the only two options are to give yourself a calendar reminder to end manually deactivate the membership on the desired date,…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mass Update >Athlete Auto Bill Due Date

Specific Athlete > Mass Update for Recurring Payment (Auto) Date.
    Example: Sally is charged on 1st of month but wants to change her Payment date to 15th.
    *Would like to be able to Update all upcoming months at once.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rolling Sessions on Plan Memberships

It would be great to allow athletes on plan based membership to carry over any unused sessions from one membership to the next.

In our particular setup we bill the majority of our members weekly and they have say 3 sessions of a particular class per week.

We've always had a policy that if they miss sessions one week, they could make them up/do additional sessions the following week - people have busy weeks with work or travel etc. so like the flexibility so they don't feel like they're missing out on sessions

This was something our previous member management…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto cancel in e.g 30 days when cancellation submitted

A 30 day cancellation function on memberships. It would be good to be able to apply cancellation terms to your account. Then when someone submits cancellation you just tick a box on there profile and it automatically cancels and deactivates the profile. It could also automatically submit emails to people who have unpaid invoices and will inform them on the cancellation terms and conditions etc.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Flexibility on Changing Memberships

I really think activation dates should be able to be changed as well as membership costs even when in the middle of the membership.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Prorate membership fees when a membership is put on hold.

Prorate membership fees when a membership is put on hold. I am transitioning to making all of my membership fees due on the 1st of the month in order to simplify cash flow, but under the current system, that will get messed up if athletes have to hold their membership for whatever reason.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  8 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upgrade Memberships

I have quite a few members that need to change their membership around. Not really sure what the best steps are for changing the date on a membership but it sure doesn't seem easy without having to cancel the membership and adding a new one for a different date. It would be nice if you could click on a members membership, have a calendar that you could click on to change a bill date for the members as needed and then have the calendar calculate the prorate amount for you and add that to the membership. So If I have…

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  6 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Referral Program

As far as advertising goes, referrals always seem to be best. It would be great if Wodify could incorporate some sort of referral program. If anyone has ideas please post them.

One thing I hear a lot of is discounting a membership based on how many members the athlete refers that sign up. For example. Lets say I pay $140 per month. For every member that I get to sign up I get $5 deducted from my membership each month the athlete is a member. If they leave the $5 is removed as a discount. Not only does this encourage…

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2018  ·  8 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mass update athlete membership prices

As of right now there is no way to increase our pricing for our crossfit classes for every athlete. So we have to manually remove every athlete from our old program pricing and add them to our new pricing program...
    This is obviously a pain when you have a couple hundred athletes.

Please build in some kind of feature so if we change the pricing of a program we can click a box (optional of course) to push all these pricing changes to all our athletes.

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  5 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. create separate drop-in rates for separate programs

I offer more than a half dozen different programs at my studio and I'd like to be able to offer more than one "drop-in" rate. Can we make this happen?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Member's only pricing

Ability to limit certain items to members only on the online sales portal. For example, a special drop-in price for members

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2019  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When gyms close for holidays or a period of time, have a mass hold button for all athletes.

When gyms close for holidays or a period of time, have a mass hold button for all athletes.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Linked pricelists/membership

Today you cant make changes to all your members in a batch or at once. You need to make changes to each and every one. When you have around 500 members this takes weeks and there is a lot of mistakes done. We tried this once to change the taxes. Took forever.
    Now we are planing to race the price for all our members. Just got the word from your team that I need to change this on every one again :(

What you should have is either a batch updating or linked memberships. So there is a way to…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HOLDS

Automated email to athletes 24 or 48 hours prior to a HOLD coming off their membership. Also the ability to program the maximum number of hold days per any given time period by membership type.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Membership e-cards

Hello, I want to be able to provide an emembership cards to my members. I'm currently trying to have certain deals with 3rd parties to give my members more privileges. I don't want to print out any cards but instead with every active membership an e-card is available on the wodify app in case I'm in a coffee shop that has a deal with my gym, or a chiropractor... Etc

Ecard will have the name of the member, a picture, date of membership and they can flash it using his phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. One off purchase offer- Free Trial Options

We would like to be able to set up a free trial that lasts multiple days. For example, 7 day free trial that can only be purchased one time by a customer. It would be great to allow them to use the app rather then the very bad free trial set up.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "late cancellation" and "no show"!

Problems of "late cancellation" and "no show"!
    When Athletes Make a "Late Cancellation" or "No Show", there should be an option to enable that they can not reserve another class on that day.

We are full, "late cancellations" and "no shows" generate many inconveniences.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Per Class Automatic Billing

Please add a feature that allows you to set a "Per Class" cost for individual programs (Yoga, Barbell Club, Rowing Club) so that if a member is not currently subscribed to that individual program via an ongoing membership - but still wants to occasionally just "Pay the 10 bucks" to drop into a yoga class Wodify can automatically bill the card on file as a result of their attendance into that class. If a member doesn't want to pay the $20 per month up-charge for a Yoga Membership addon to their CrossFit membership they should still have the option to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! We definitely see how this could be useful. A potential workaround in the meantime would be to create single session memberships for each program that you can link to or sell on your online sales portal which would allow members to buy a pass for a program they may not already have access to.

19. Dependents and Shared Payment Information

i would like an option if dependent is selected an option to select same address. this is not a big deal but would speed up the process of adding multiple people from families at once. also when a dependent or group member has a shared credit card the person that does not own the card shows up in no payment information on file report, which i have to file through monthly. again not a big issue but suggestions for wodify to continue being the best program for all of us out there.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Credit Card Update Stamp

When one of our clients cc transactions declines, we must change the default payment method to check so that we are not charged 30 cents for subsequent runs. If the client updates his cc at some point following and doesn't know to make the new card default then we will continue to get notices to collect the check. We'd like a way for us to determine that the client has updated his cc info so that we can know to change the default. Be great to have a last updated stamp for the cc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base