Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kiosk mode on ipad or other tablet for Check-Ins

Better ability to 'check-in' from and iPad or other device for multiple people. We have the kiosk but never fails that someone has to do a drop in or sign a waiver and holds up the line for check-ins. We need to have this be an efficient process so our 'chosen app - Wodify' doesn't hold up our operation. Need to be able to have an affiliate ipad where athletes can quickly sign in. Currently the app isn't formatted for kiosk mode so its unusable. We constantly have a line at the kiosk.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be introducing an entirely new Kiosk late 2018 that should be more responsive on tablets. Our team will begin to design this feature update next year at which point, we will definitely take this into account. thanks!

• Wodify Pulse Coachboard stability

When we setup all the screens in the gym to display the Myzone data for a workout and the athletes are sent outside away from the myzone receiver the heart rate trackers loose the signal with the receiver.

Since the receiver is not transmitting data to Wodify the view that was selected on the Wodify coach board at the beginning of the class now changes. This is a big pain especially on a workout with 4 rounds of time of a 200 meter run/pushups and sit-ups for example having to reset the Wodify coach board screen 3-4 times during a…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Yes - 2018  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Gym only Wod

When I make a Wod I wanted to be seen only in the box. I don't want my athletes to know the wod before they step in. For example If I'm an athlete and I see there are 100 pull ups in the wod I will not go because I just don't feel like pull myself to the bar today. And that is not the point in CrossFit. It will be awesome If I can make a workout and post it but only the athletes in the box can see it.

9 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Performance history

Drop downs are a pain in the butt. Two ideas that are easy.
          First, have a view that shows latest excersize entries chronologically . So if I did my squats last week, I can see that and click it to see my max etc.

Two, have a history filter that hides excersize a with no data. This is a view of history, I can't add to it here so why the heck are you cluttering my view. Terrible ux design.

App is just an HTML viewer so should be easy to make these changes on your server and improve the…

7 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can expect to see an entirely new experience for entering results in the next year with the rebuild to the kiosk as well as the continued updates to the app.

• Make Our Gym Mobile

The ability to use the Kiosk mobility. As we are adding services/products to diferentiate our gym from other, we are hosting events/WODs off site, i.e. back woods, trail runs, etc. Having the ability to track attendance at such events will allow us to better support of athletes performance outside the gym

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Progress Badges

Good Morning!

I have an idea that I think would be awesome to implement at my gym and on Wodify.

Is there a way we could add badges next to people's names when they log in signifying how many times they have shown up? An example, John shows up for his 25th class an gets a bronze badge by his name. Then Jenna shows up to her 50th class and then gets a silver badge. This would continue for as high as you'd like. They would also be by their names every time they log in not just pop up…

4 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Staff role

I would like to see the Staff role include the ability to sign in athletes to the coachboard. Right now only coaches & up have that ability. This way someone who does not need the access of a coach can still handle signing in the class.

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • RX and RX+ button is great let's add an "F" choice for people that don't care about scoring F stands for fitness or for no score wods

RX and RX+ button is great let's add an "F" choice for people that don't care about scoring F stands for fitness or for no score wods. Doesn't have to have fireworks!

24 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Programs that are membership exclusive to NOT be displayed on the kiosk coachboard (because then everyone can see them

We have just had a complaint by a member that Programs that are membership exclusive can be easily found by anyone on the kiosk Coachboard by simply changing to the desired program.. My request is that there is an option to NOT display the daily programming on the KIOSK coachboard for exclusive programs. Members will then only be able to access it via their app etc.
                    At the moment our exclusive 'pay extra' programs are free for all when in the gym.

3 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • It would be awesome if you could quickly cancel "auto-scroll" without waiting until it gets back to the top.

It would be awesome if you could quickly cancel "auto-scroll" without waiting until it gets back to the top. It could be as easy as hitting esc or something. :)

4 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback! We will be redesigning the Kiosk experience this year and this is absolutely something that can be added as part of that update.

• Wodify specific wearable technology

Wodify specific wearable technology.

Something similar to a heart rate monitor that Orange Theory uses or like MyZone but a wearable that we can purchase from wodify and then sell to interested members. Allowing those using/wearing to see similar results that orange theory uses.

4 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Secure Programming on Kiosk

Being able to hide a secure program on the kiosk when an administrator is logged on. You are able to secure a program from a member and they can't see it if they are logged in on their phone/desktop, but they are still able to switch over to any program on the kiosk at the gym.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Last Attended Date for Athletes on Coachboard

It would be very helpful to have the last WOD date of an athlete on the coach board so we can keep an eye on people who have been gone for several weeks (sickness, laziness, travel, vacation) and need to dial things back for the WOD.

2 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Announcements - Would like Bullet points and spacing

The announcements are not separated by any spacing or bullet points. Would like announcements to be separated so they don't look like one paragraph. Very confusing and not appealing to the eye. Please fix!

2 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Attendance Shown On Coaches Board

An athlete's performance is almost always a function of how often she attends classes. Put a member's rolling-7 day attendance number right next to their picture on the coaches board for all to see. Reinforces great attendance and is a gentle nudge for those who are slacking off. Coaches are reminded of those who have not been around too. Everyone gets to focus on this very important number.

12 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Coachboard please!

As an owner I want to be able to see the coaches board without having to log into wodify from my laptop. Thus far that is the only thing I see missing from this app. I work another job during the day and want to see who has come in for each class.

9 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    4 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. We are planning on building a coach specific app which would allow you to pull up the coachboard from your mobile phone as needed.

• All Classes and Programs on Coachboard Class Pulldown

In Kiosk mode - It would be nice to have the class pull-down display all classes without the prefilter of program on the left sidebar. We have multiple programs that sign into for specific class time and it's much faster to toggle between classes from the pull-down vs going over to the date/program prefilter on the side bar.

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Forward & Backward Arrows on Whiteboard

Forward and backward arrows that allow you to move by date on the whiteboard page. Sometimes I want to see how I did the last few weeks but don't want to enter the specific date each time. I would like to be able to scroll back and forward and look at the different days workouts.

21 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Touch Screen Friendly Class Sign In Web Page

I'd like to see a web page designed solely for sign in. Ideally it would be constructed such that it has a list of the days classes across the top, and then for the selected days class, it will show all already registered athletes for the class. Thus to 'sign in' they just need to touch their name on the screen.

This could then be used for a wall mounted ipad or similar thin PC with touch screen in the locker room or athlete hang out area for sign in.

This wouldn't be for athlete registration at the gym, or…

20 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Weekly slideshow of the whiteboard.

One this I miss about a whiteboard is being to see a weekly view of everyone's scores. I'd love to get a third tv setup with a weekly slideshow of the whiteboard results.

17 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            3 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future given the high volume of great ideas. Let’s let the votes build and see where this guy lands!

← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base