Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. e mail list

Being able to see who we send e mails to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message with bulk emails

I'd like to be able to add a message with a bulk email. For example, when I want to remind people that they need to fill out a waiver, it would be nice to be able to preface it with "Just a friendly reminder that we still need you to sign your waiver!"
    I think that some people assume they have and ignore when I forward it to them again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We'd love to see a report for athletes who have rejected SMS, we'd like to be able to connect w/ those that have opted out to explain why

We'd love to see a report for athletes who have rejected SMS, we'd like to be able to connect w/ those that have opted out to explain why we use it in hopes that they'll opt in. Currently w/ as many members a we have, we cannot check each individuals profile to see if they've opted in or not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base