Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. login kiosk or app for phone/tablet

a native app or kiosk to log into class only, no function otherwise. This would be ideal for an ipad or android tablet or phone. the log in area gets jumbled with people trying to log scores and log into class at the same time. Most athletes don't use phone app to log in

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Photo & Video Share Option

It would be great if there was a place to add a video, or picture of a lift, or movement taken during class. For example, if I'm on my phone logging in my sets reps and weights for a 1 rep max front squat, there could be a place to upload a photo, or video of the movement. That way, when the box looks at the leaderboard and see that someone hit a certain weight, they could click on the phot, or video, watch it, and maybe even and option to like it and share it on various social media…

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about integrating some of the elite box programming like Invictus into Wodify?

Every morning you open Wodify and choose 'Invictus' or 'Outlaw' and their wod for that day automatically shows up at my box.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  12 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hidden Programs/Classes

Allow creation of classes/programs that don't have an actual time scheduled.

I'd like to write our competitors program and post it through Wodify, but not have it show up as a class on the schedule.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Attendance Report

1. WIX integtation alongside Wordpress.

2. Also would like to see a report for number of classes an athletes attends per month. We send out a monthy newsletter and include a most dedicated section and list the top 5 athletes with most classes attended that month. The only way to see this now is by the report but that is classes total overtime, or by clicking into each individual athlete which is very time consuming.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Report on how many athletes open emails

I love being able to email athletes, but I would love to have a report of each email that has been sent to see how many athletes are actually reading this form of contact. It would be great to see a list of all athletes who the email was sent to and who has viewed it and who has not.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic Class Cancellation enhancement.

Enhance the Automatic Class Cancellation feature to include a minimum number of registrants required to hold class.
    No one wants to coach a class of 1!

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Let coaches have the ability to cancel a class

I as a admin/manager want my coaches to have the ability to cancel a class that they can't attend for different reasons. Now I have to do all that work and it's unnecessary i think.

Best regards,

Martin Lodin
    Fit4Fight Gym

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on this. I could see this going both ways. I could see some gyms not wanting that kind of power in the hands of a part time coach. The real answer might be granular permissions. We definitely want to head down that path but that gets very complicated. Not sure when we can make that happen but it’s definitely always on our mind.

9. A automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and

An automatic payment reminder email or text 2-3 days before payment is drafted out of their account would be great in avoiding late fees and NSF charges.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Athlete Alerts

The software we used previously had the ability to add alerts to individual athletes that could be removed once necessary. This was a great way to let coaches know if the athlete stilled owed us their banking info, had an injury or anything else we felt coaches needed to know about that athlete. We really miss that feature on Wodify.

A colored star on the profile (ala the waiver) would be a great away to implement it. Whether you tied that into notes I'm not sure. But by having it appear another colour for athletes starting their first class would…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Water bottle size in L/mL (liters/milliliters)

Display water bottle size in L/mL (liters/milliliters) also.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to Add Multiple Weightlifting Sets At Once

The ability to add, for example, 5 sets of 5 Back Squats at once instead of every set individually would save us an immense amount of time when entering weightlifting WODs.

A drop town or text box such as:

Back Squat ___ Sets of ___
    OR
    Back Squat ___ Sets of ___ (checkbox for varying reps), then ___, ___, etc.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multiple Mail Chimp Lists

Ability to have multiple lists in Mail Chimp (one for leads, one for current athletes, trials, etc). This will allow us to send promotional material to the correct group of people.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WODIFY Box Chat

A chat list for online members from your box so you can chat with them live?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More financial information on the dashboard, ex. Average client value, contracts expiring this month, average merch sales/athlete

The dashboard is my day to day glimpse on how the affilate is doing. I'd like to see more financial information added to the options in seeting up your custom dashboard.
    Ex.
    Average client value
    Contracts expiring this month
    Average merchandise sales per athlete
    Number of people signed up/paid for event

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Options for scaled WODS

A check box for Rx, scaled 1, and scaled 2. If for example I program "grace" I want everyone to feel included. This would help! Rx:135, Scaled 1:115, Scaled 2: 95. This would be much more convenient than an Rx+

721 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    54 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely look to address the concept of differentiating between scaling options rather than just an overall ‘scaled’. Unfortunately for many workouts there are multiple variations for scaling each movement (ie instead of pullups they did ring rows, or used a green band, or a red band, etc)… or they did the pullups Rx and scaled the weight or movement.

Ultimately for many workouts it adds more complexity for the athletes. That being said, we are making changes to the performance tracking side in the near future and they may touch on this topic.

17. Swipe Card Sign In to Class

It would be beneficial to have a external input method such as a barcode reader or biometric reader to allow members to sign in as they walk in and save on time. In a box with 15-25 people in a class it will eat into the WOD time by having everyone line up to sign in. This would just simplify things.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback on this. We are looking to add a feature that will auto-sign athletes into class once they are at the gym. Once this feature is released, your athletes will not need to manually sign in on their end.

18. Private Messages

It would be cool if there was a way for athletes to send private messages to one another and for coaches to reach out to athletes in an informal way other than the comments section in the Whiteboard.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. change gymnastics format

I'd like a way to program gymnastics without having a measure, or going for a set number of reps.

All gymnastics movements currently default to max reps. I'd like to program a set of 10 pistol squats as a test without recording a result. I'd like athletes to make notes on it, but not go for "max reps".

I prefer the format used for weightlifting or metcons.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide the ability to import performance stats from a text file. (.csv, .xml, .xls, etc)

Many of us have large amounts of data going back months to years. It would be great to have the ability to import the records from a text file into the system. This can be done using an xml, csv or excel template file.

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This one can be difficult because many systems export in different formats. Not just file formats, but also different formats within the same type of document. We will see if this is something that can be completed in 2018.

1 2 5 7 9 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base