Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple Memberships with different payment methods

Have the option to pay for multiple memberships with different payment methods. I have a company who wants to pay half of their employee's membership but the owner pays her membership with her personal card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. Are you able to elaborate further on this for us? Does each employee have a Wodify account and the company card has been added to it? Or all of the memberships linked to the owner’s profile? I want to be sure we are understanding this request properly.

• Membership e-cards

Hello, I want to be able to provide an emembership cards to my members. I'm currently trying to have certain deals with 3rd parties to give my members more privileges. I don't want to print out any cards but instead with every active membership an e-card is available on the wodify app in case I'm in a coffee shop that has a deal with my gym, or a chiropractor... Etc

Ecard will have the name of the member, a picture, date of membership and they can flash it using his phone.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • In the next mobile application update, can you move the "Mark All As Read" button for notifications to the top.

It's a pain having to scroll all the way to the bottom to mark the notifications as read. In the web app, it's at the top. Put in the same place in the mobile app.

11 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          Collecting Votes  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Appointment retake

clients need the option of being able to purchase appointment options without an admin having to go in an assign a membership. I feel the appointments are built like the classes and this is not how the appointments need to work. Clients should be able to log into their app and view what we offer and choose their number of sessions and times. This should be available for people who are not in your modify system. I have a ton of people i contact on a daily basis who would love to jump on the app and view my services…

13 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Gym only Wod

When I make a Wod I wanted to be seen only in the box. I don't want my athletes to know the wod before they step in. For example If I'm an athlete and I see there are 100 pull ups in the wod I will not go because I just don't feel like pull myself to the bar today. And that is not the point in CrossFit. It will be awesome If I can make a workout and post it but only the athletes in the box can see it.

9 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Run sales reports based on product tags

Run sales/financial reports based on product tags in addition to categories. So we could run a sales report on "Kill Cliff" or "Supplements".

5 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Personal training app

A fitbot style app that allows members to get specific programming and track progress through wodify.

7 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Let's get rid of MyFitnessPal, FitBit, etc and have them all link up to our Wodify app. Body metrics, weight, nutrition, cal in/out, HR.

Let's have our Wodify app link to all other health apps, MyFitnessPal, FitBit, Garmin, etc. Lets have it track body metrics, HR, cal in/out, workouts and Nutrition. They already link up to each other why not have them link to Wodify app and give a full health screen all-in-one? Don't tell me it's not possible BTWB does it. If they can do it so can we.

99 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    4 comments  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Free Trial Sign-up Enhancement

If a gym owner wants to offer a Free Trial with more than one session, there should be a way for the free trial user to sign up for the second session besides going back to the same place in the sales portal. Or just make them sign up for all of the free trials at one time. We have many free trial users who ask us after the first trial how they can sign up for the second. The current process is not very intuitive.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Online Sales Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Set the use store credit option to off on invoices, especially for memberships.

Set the use store credit option to off on invoices, especially for memberships. I have very few people who pay cash or check and because this setting is automatically ON it screws up my invoices. Please set this feature to OFF, if I want to use a members store credit for memberships, I'll change the setting myself.

2 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Financial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Two fields for Lead names

For exporting Leads to MailChimp, it would be helpful to have their first and last names in two separate fields, like the Athletes are. Thanks!

4 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • import and upload program via spreadsheet or CSV

would like an option to upload workouts/programs via spreadsheet template. If this is an option i haven't seen it.
                          Using a simple template to create say a 12 week program and upload it to wodify with ease

12 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Appointment Attendance Report

We use the Appointment functionality for personal training. Folks will buy a 12-pack, for example. We need a report that shows the # of appointments used, and # remaining. Identical report to "Athletes with Session Memberships" but for appointments. Critical to being able to track inventory of PT sessions paid for yet not yet used - and being able to predict renewals, etc. Thanks.

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Embeddable Calendar that works properly.

This is what we need:

https://www.lococrossfit.com/schedule/

Currently, the available embed code:

<iframe src="https://app.wodify.com/AdminSchedule/Public_Class_Calendar.aspx?TenantKey=q1aesp9308&Location_Id=3020&Program_Id=16064,16864,16866,16867,16871,19443,21062,22125,25748,33251,33252,33253,33254,33255,33258,33259,35118,35370"  width="1200" height="800"></iframe>

Currently, this code does not provide a properly functioning calendar like the one above where you can select to view one or more coaches, one or more programs, or one or more locations.

As it stands, in the Wodify environment, the calendar functions properly. But once embedded into a Wordpress site, it becomes static where you can only see the calendar with the settings you had chosen when you grabbed the embed code.

I have had my web programmer trying to work with…

9 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • One off purchase offer- Free Trial Options

We would like to be able to set up a free trial that lasts multiple days. For example, 7 day free trial that can only be purchased one time by a customer. It would be great to allow them to use the app rather then the very bad free trial set up.

5 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • How about the ability to convert existing monetary information into Quicbooks?

How about the ability to convert existing monetary information into Quicbooks?

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    Yes - 2018  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Unsubscribe link in email

Adding an unsubscribe link or button to the bottom of all mass emails to leads for the recipients to opt-out.

This is required for the CAN-SPAM law issued by the FTC: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business

7 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  Email/SMS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will be releasing updates to communications later this year which will include a solution for unsubscribing leads and inactive athletes.

• Monthly overview

Be able to view training calendar on the athlete side by week/month to be able to see the capacity each week/month without having to look up each day at a time. Bonus future to be able to see what kind of training you have done past week or month, met-con, weightlifting etc.

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        1 comment  ·  Journal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Refer A Friend Button

I believe a simple addition would be to add a Refer A Friend button that is visible to athletes once they log in to Wodify. This way an automated lead email will be sent to whoever they refer. And we will get a confirmation email when they've filled out their form. It automated the whole system, and athletes can do it from their phones
                                        All that is needed is a button for the athlete to click that will ask for the persons email they want to refer, and an automated email made to invite someone to fill out the lead…

7 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Per Class Automatic Billing

Please add a feature that allows you to set a "Per Class" cost for individual programs (Yoga, Barbell Club, Rowing Club) so that if a member is not currently subscribed to that individual program via an ongoing membership - but still wants to occasionally just "Pay the 10 bucks" to drop into a yoga class Wodify can automatically bill the card on file as a result of their attendance into that class. If a member doesn't want to pay the $20 per month up-charge for a Yoga Membership addon to their CrossFit membership they should still have the option to…

4 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great idea! We definitely see how this could be useful. A potential workaround in the meantime would be to create single session memberships for each program that you can link to or sell on your online sales portal which would allow members to buy a pass for a program they may not already have access to.

• Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base