Wodify Core Ideas

Thank you for providing us with ideas. BEFORE creating a new idea, please search the forum. If the idea currently exists please vote for that idea rather than creating a new one.

We’ll regularly monitor new ideas and assign them an applicable status. Please understand that we may have to decline good ideas from time to time due to the the volume of ideas we get and our current product strategy. When we do assign a status to an idea please keep in mind that this is not a firm roadmap and all dates and statuses are subject to change. For an up to date view of our roadmap visit roadmap.wodify.com.

If you have a support issue please email support@wodify.com.

How can we build better software for you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show who's attending classes in mobile view

Show who's attending classes in mobile view. I do most of the wodify on my mobile device and would like to see who is going to be in the class I'm attending

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. create separate drop-in rates for separate programs

I offer more than a half dozen different programs at my studio and I'd like to be able to offer more than one "drop-in" rate. Can we make this happen?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better interface for gym's that offer more than just CrossFit

Hi!

It would be great if Wodify and then mostly the app was more "fitted" for other classes. We have MMA, Muay Thai, Yoga and more classes at our gym and i think alot of wodify users have it also.

The first thing people see in the app now is the daily wod. After that when they choose "schedule" they se only the CrossFit-program. I think it would be better if Schedule was the first thing in the app to appear and then when they choose schedule it would show all programs.

Best regards,

Martin Lodin
    Fit4Fight Gym

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Programming Complexes

I would like to be able to program complexes where you can still see your data for the lifts in the complex or see the data for the main lift in the complex.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Role Permissions by User

It would be great if we could control individual admin access per person. For example I would like my coaches to be able to sign up a new member but not be able to see the financials.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  26 comments  ·  Athlete/Lead Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to integrate an automatic member feedback service like Listen360 .

Ability to integrate an automated member feedback service such as Listen360 . 360 currently works with MINDBODY only. MINDBODY and Listen360 work seamlessly to leverage client
    information and manage feedback. MINDBODY stores client
    data -- memberships, classes attended, coaches, purchases, email address, length
    of membership, for example -- and Listen360 accesses that
    same data to trigger feedback requests at regular intervals. It has helped us stop membership cancellations many times by the feedback we receive on all aspects of the gym including specific coaches. Really need this ability!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Social Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have "All Programs be an option in the profile on the mobile app instead of one type of class.

Right now when you choose class schedule, you manually have to bring up all programs. The default is the one you choose in your profile, but all programs is not an option, just the different types of classes at your gym.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. View your attendance history from mobile

Add attendance/payment info features on the app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile Specific  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Easier way for athletes to cancel classes

It would be nice that if when an athlete is looking at their attendance, there was a way for them to cancel out of classes from that screen. As of now, they have to sort through the calendar view to find their classes if they want to cancel. This approach is even worse on the app. This option would also be great to have on the Admin side as well for when we are helping out an athlete and need to make immediate changes to their schedules.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Classes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Retail/Point of Sale  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dropped Memberships Trend Analysis

I'm looking to do a dropped membership analysis to find out at what point during their membership most people drop (assuming there's a trend), at 6 weeks, 2 months, 3 moths, etc.
    I haven't found a report that will provide drop/deactivation dates for all members over time. Or even better if you guys could auto-generate this info in one of your neat graphs for us!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We often run WODs that measure max power output

We often run WODs that measure max power output, total reps x weight lifted...over a fixed time period.....a great way to measure work capacity improvements!
    This option would be very beneficial to have on performance tracking when setting the WODs up

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Not a bad idea, just not sure if it’s something we will specifically add in the foreseeable future. We are making big upgrades to the performance tracking side of things and this could very well be included.

13. Email Reports to Staff

I would like to see a few select reports emailed to staff every month or week.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Related Lifts

Choose related weightlifting movement for athlete reference on the coach board. Sometimes we ask athletes to work at a percentage of one lift in reference to another. i.e. "use 70% of your squat ****** for these ****** pulls." If Wodify could allow that pop up info on the coach board it would be a little easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Yes - 2017  ·  0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. login kiosk or app for phone/tablet

a native app or kiosk to log into class only, no function otherwise. This would be ideal for an ipad or android tablet or phone. the log in area gets jumbled with people trying to log scores and log into class at the same time. Most athletes don't use phone app to log in

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Photo & Video Share Option

It would be great if there was a place to add a video, or picture of a lift, or movement taken during class. For example, if I'm on my phone logging in my sets reps and weights for a 1 rep max front squat, there could be a place to upload a photo, or video of the movement. That way, when the box looks at the leaderboard and see that someone hit a certain weight, they could click on the phot, or video, watch it, and maybe even and option to like it and share it on various social media…

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How about integrating some of the elite box programming like Invictus into Wodify?

Every morning you open Wodify and choose 'Invictus' or 'Outlaw' and their wod for that day automatically shows up at my box.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  12 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Attendance Report

1. WIX integtation alongside Wordpress.

2. Also would like to see a report for number of classes an athletes attends per month. We send out a monthy newsletter and include a most dedicated section and list the top 5 athletes with most classes attended that month. The only way to see this now is by the report but that is classes total overtime, or by clicking into each individual athlete which is very time consuming.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  4 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Report on how many athletes open emails

I love being able to email athletes, but I would love to have a report of each email that has been sent to see how many athletes are actually reading this form of contact. It would be great to see a list of all athletes who the email was sent to and who has viewed it and who has not.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automatic Class Cancellation enhancement.

Enhance the Automatic Class Cancellation feature to include a minimum number of registrants required to hold class.
    No one wants to coach a class of 1!

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Collecting Votes  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wodify Core Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base